Chapter 6

Back to the present

Author's Pov~

While Namjoon was adoring his beautiful husband. laughing so much.Gosh how did I get such a perfect husband he thought.

"Ok so we have an announcement to make" said yoongi with a smile which is very rare
"Yeah even we wanted to say something" Namjoon said

"Ok first us and we want to say that we are pregnant" Yoongi said while hobi nodded

"Ohhhhhh my godd what a coincidence we are 2 month pregnant " Jin said while getting up going to hug Hobi

They both gave a long reassuring hug to each other and jin asked" how long have you reached??oh is that why you're wearing an oversized hoodie"

We are completing 4 months next week , I got to know it before almost 20 days but we had to get it checked last week on an ultrasound "

"Our babies will be best friends too!!! I am so excited!!!Hobi said while Jumping a little. Yoongi immediately stood up and held him saying"Hoba be careful you or the baby can get hurt" Hobi nodded but his lips became wobbly and he started crying....."I am such a bad mother I don't even care about my baby" Namjoon and Jin were confused by his behaviour but when Yoongi mouthed Mood Swings they understood

Yoongi hugged him kissing on crown of head saying" it's just the beginning mistakes happen just be careful ok?? And you'll be the best mother I promise...."
" Really?" Hobi asked with his eyes still filled with tears looking total fluff ball

"Yes now go and wash your face we'll get some ice cream for you how about that??"Yoongi said while wiping his tears away and kissing his cheek. Hobi carefully went to the bathroom smiling brightly.

Namjoon and Jin were shocked at the sudden behaviour change, "Yeah Namjoon this will happen with you too so all the best" Yoongi said sighing

"I love it when Yoongles turns a total softie when comes to Hoseok it's just so cute....."Jin said

"I can't wait to see him with his children..... we'll get to see a new version of Yoongi " Namjoon said. Yoongi looked at both of them annoyed.

"Ok my babies want ice cream so let me order for us " Yoongi said. While the other two nodded.

They sat in the living room and both the couples cuddling. They were talking about random stuff but then Jin said," How about we move into a single house but a lot bigger one so that we could have each other's help when babies are born or even now when me and Hobi need each other's help the most???"
"That's the first time you've talked something sensible "Yoongi said. Hobi hit his chest slightly and shush him
"That's a very good idea Hyung so let's start searching for the house from now ok??"
The other 3 nodded.

They all went into their respective rooms and spent some couple time alone.

Hobi's Pov~

I was done taking a shower and was sitting on the chair drying my hair and applying moisturiser. That's when I saw Yoongi staring at me intensely. I blushed because I know what that stare meant.

I stood up and started applying body lotion on my leg in a teasing way that my butt was facing him.
I have been very horny these days maybe it's because of pregnancy. He promised me that we won't have sex until marriage but guess who couldn't hold himself.....yes it was me who teased him by saying Daddy and it actually worked.he is always so gentle with me except that one time when he got jealous of Jin Hyung.....But Jin Hyung is just like my elder brother who was hugging me because I was feeling down.

I was in my thoughts that I didn't notice Hyungie standing just behind me. He slid his hand under my shirt caressing my belly. It still makes me shiver just by his one touch.

"What are you thinking that intently after teasing Daddy hmmm babyboy??"

I smirked and pushed him on the couch and started straddling on his lap with his hands gripped on my waist

To be continued.....😊💜

🔸I know I left hanging on this chapter but next chapter will be smut 😏😏😂

🔸Also moods of Hobi in this entire chapter is scary 🤪🤪