Chapter 52

It was a lazy Saturday morning. The entire family was sleeping soundly. The noisy alarm sound was heard which broke the peaceful sleep of Hoseok. He groaned as he streched his hands to switch it off before Jungkook wakes up and creates a ruccus.
He huffed and shook his husband's body to wake him up,"Hyung Wake up it's already 7:30"
Yoongi tsked and hugged Hobi tighter"Can't we just cuddle for some more time?!" He said in his morning raspy voice.
Hobi just pecked his lip snuggling closer feeling his husband's warmth.
After sometime he checked his phone and they were really late. Thank god Jimin had holiday today Hobi thought.
"Hyung that's enough I need to get ready before Jungkook wakes up and then get both of them ready......comeon now atleast leave me I'll wake you up after sometime"Hobi said and Yoongi had no other choice but to leave him.
As Hobi was getting inside the bathroom he saw Jungkook standing in his crib making grabby hands towards him. He quickly signed Yoongi to take care of the baby fast.
Hobi quickly shut the door closed as he started getting ready for the day.
Jungkook lips wobbled as he started crying.
"Wan Eowmma" Jungkook said
Yoongi stood up taking Jungkook in his arms saying
"Kookie come here come to Appa....." He said cradling him.
"What happened to my little bunny huh? You are already 17 months and still you are crying for eomma" Yoongi said wiping tears on his cheeks as Jungkook gave him a cute grin with his tiny teeth showing.
Yoongi chuckled as he changed his diaper and went to wake Jimin up.

With the Kims~

It was only 6 when Taehyung ran upto his parents room while rubbing his eyes, his face looking all puffy as he had just woken up.
"Eomma" He called out.
Jin woke up and looked at Taehyung who was standing there with a pout.
"Tae today is holiday, come here" Jin said making space between him and Namjoon.
Taehyung nodded and climbed on the bed quickly. "Appa funny" He laughed and pointed at Namjoon who was sleeping with his mouth open. Jin smiled sleepily as he pulled Taehyung towards himself kissing his cheek lovingly.
"Comeon now Sleep more with me"Jin said as they dozed off.

Since it was Saturday all of them had half day at work except for Hobi since he had to stay extra for the dance practice of the kpop group.
"I heard that our new neighbour are shifting today" Namjoon said as everyone was munching their breakfast.
"Yeah I hope there's someone same age as Jungkook.....it would be great if he had friends to play with"Hobi said.
"That's true" Jin said as he stood up to leave for office followed by Namjoon.
Taehyung quickly left his food and ran behind Jin.
"Eomma" Taehyung yelled.
"Eomma don't go" Taehyung mumbled with a pout.
Jin raised an eyebrow as he crouched down.
"Why Tae is something wrong"Jin asked.
"I want to play with you"He said while showing puppy eyes.
"But you know I have to go to work right"Jin said softly caressing his cheek as Taehyung nodded.
"I will be back till lunch till then play with seulgi noona ok?"
Taehyung nodded sadly.
Jin sighed but thought of cheering his son's mood "We will go to carnival in the evening ok??"
"Promise??"Taehyung asked holding his pinky finger infront of Jin who smiled and linked it.
"Now don't be sad come show eomma your big smile" Jin said while tickling Taehyung's belly a little causing Taehyung to laugh loudly as he kissed Jin's cheek running towards Jimin.

Jin shook his head as he saw his husband coming downstairs while wearing his watch. They discussed about taking Taehyung to the nearby carnival in the evening and about some random stuff.

In the afternoon everybody was sitting lazily on the couch watching their favourite comedy show.
Jungkook was sitting trying his best not to sleep as he wanted to enjoy with everyone too but was too sleepy for that.Yoongi was pretty much very concentrated on the show so Jin thought of tucking him in the bed.
He picked him up getting both of their attention.
"Was he sleepy?? It's ok I will go and make him sleep in his crib" Yoongi said not wanting to trouble the elder.
"It's ok Yoongi-ah I don't really want to watch this"Jin assured.
Jungkook whined and wiggled out of Jin's grip as he started fake crying.
"I guess he wants to watch this with us too" Jin said as he sat with Jungkook on his lap wanting to cuddle with the baby.