Chapter 34

DAY 1 OF THEIR TRIP ~

They had to wake up at 5 as their flight would take off at 9.
"Taehyung ah don't remove your shoes tell appa to put it back!!"Jin shouted.
He was currently packing the last minute stuff.
But Namjoon was just standing near the book shelf picking some books out.
Jin looked at him in disbelief and said "Joonie seriously I called you twice to tie Taehyung's shoe laces!!"
"But I am picking some books out to read there!!"Namjoon whined.
Jin went and crouched down on the sofa. Taehyung tried to run away but Jin caught him and gave him an angry glare.
"Tae bear don't remove your shoes hmmm??You look handsome like this!!"Jin said.
But Taehyung kicked his shoes off and whined"Eomma I don't like wearing shoes"
That's the end of Jin's patience level.
"Taehyung for the last time I am telling wear this shoes or I am leaving your here alone in the house"Jin said angrily.
Taehyung shut his mouth up seeing his mother angry.
"I have packed some crocs so you won't wear this when we go there but for now please wear it hmm?"Jin said kissing Taehyung's cheek who nodded pouting.

Meanwhile with The Mins ~

Hobi had told Yoongi to take a bath with Jimin so he can go and prepare breakfast but when he came in the room he saw an adorable sight. Jimin and Yoongi in bathrobes hugging eachother while little Jungkook was sitting between them playing with his toys. Jungkook saw his Eomma and started giggling trying to get out of his father's grip. He whined which woke Yoongi up. He saw his husband busy glaring at him with hands crossed over hia chest.
"Hyungie seriously I told you to get Jimin ready and here you two sleepy heads are busy sleeping like horses.....we have flight at 9 hurry up I have to clean the room too!!"Hobi said furiously.
Jungkook was wiggling out of Yoongi's grip.
Yoongi removed his arm while Jungkook crawled towards Hobi who smiled and picked him up.
"Ohhhhhh Hoba it'll be ok we'll reach on time"Yoongi said coolly.
"Hyung you're impossible get your ass up and atleast get yourself ready till I wake this brat!Also take this suitcase downstairs I am done with packing....And if I saw you dozing off in the living room I swear I'll chop your head off "Hobi said.
Yoongi came and hugged Hobi whispering in deep husky voice "Anything else Mrs.Min"

Hobi blushed and slapped his chest. He was always weak when his husband whispered in a deep voice. Even after being married for so many years and having 2 kids he still gets flustered. Yoongi loved the control he had on the latter's body. He smiled and pecked Hobi's lips.
"Yaah have some shame....our son is here too!!"

Jungkook was like a sandwich between them looked at both of them with doe eyes. He pushed his Appa away with his tiny hands and looked at his appa with angry pout. He said "No no no"with some incoherent words.
Jungkook wrapped his arms around Hobi's neck.
"Here come Eomma Protector no. two"Yoongi said with a sigh. Hobi giggled and hugged Jungkook tightly. Jungkook looked at his Eomma saying "mmhhmm"
Hobi understood he's hungry. He sighed and looked at his husband who said "Don't worry you feed him I'll wake Jimin up"

After sometime ~

They board the flight and sat on their respective seats. They had some bodyguards with them too for safety purposes.
It was the first time for the kids to travel through plane. Jimin was scared so he was clinging to Yoongi while Taehyung was happily sitting on Namjoon's lap looking outside of the window.

"Appa see we are in clouds"Taehyung exclaimed. Namjoon and Jin laughed and nodded.
"Appa what is that??"Taehyung pointed at the books.
"It's for big people to read!!"Namjoon said.
"Appa what if I open the window and fly in air??"Taehyung said excitingly.
"Bear that cannot happen because you will fall down and get hurt and also the windows are sealed we cannot open it!!"Namjoon explained.
Jimin wanted to sit with Namjoon and ask him questions too but Yoongi refused to open his seatbelt.
"Appa I want to play with Tae"Jimin said.
"Jimin didn't I tell you once we reach there you can play with him till now tell me what do you want to do??"Yoongi said. Jimin pouted so Yoongi decided to talk with him;
"You know when we reach there, we can visit beach where there will be alot of water and sand,also we can make a sand castle and play tag there!!!"Yoongi said
"Really!!Then we can play in water??"Jimin asked to Yoongi who chuckled and ruffled his hair
"Then we can go and get your favourite tangerines there"Yoongi said and Jimin clapped his hands excitingly.
"Then when can we reach there??"Jimin asked.
"In one hour"Yoongi said and turned towards Hobi who was trying to calm the crying little Jungkook.
"Hobi is he not well??"Yoongi asked worriedly.
"No he is fine I checked him and his diaper too but I don't know why is he crying so much!!"Hobi said with teary eyes.
Yoongi signed Hobi to give him. But Jungkook screamed and wrapped hands around Hobi's neck and clenching his collar tightly.

"Hobi what happened to Jungkook??If you need any help tell me I can sing him a lullaby"Jin offered.
"Jin Hyung it's because of the plane altitude and also it's early for him to wake up so he's just fussy....I don't think he'll leave me anytime soon "Hobi said with a sigh.

Jimin climbed up Yoongi's lap and said "Prince don't cry hyung is here,will you play with me??"
Jimin showed him his small toy.
Jungkook looked at Jimin and subsequently stopped crying but only hiccups were heard. Hobi patted his back in soothing manner and gave him some water to drink.
That's when a old man in his 40s came and shouted at them"Can't you handle your kids and shut him up, he's giving me headache now!!"
Jungkook flinched and started crying again. Jimin flinched too and hugged his Appa.
Yoongi clenched his jaw and said in a cold voice
"We are sorry but it's not in our control he's having some issues being in the flight as he's still an infant hope you co-operate!!"
The man rolled his eyes that's when Jin said in a sarcastic tone "Mr.Yang it was pleasure meeting you here, I thought you have some medical emergency!!"
The man smiled nervously.
Jin said in a cold voice"Next week I want you in my office!!"
That was a clue for Mr.Yang to run away.

Jin got Jungkook on his lap and started singing lullaby to him. He stroked his head once in a while to calm the baby down.
Soon Jungkook yawned and dozed off. Jin smiled and kissed his cheeks.
"Jin Hyung give him to me you'll have problem having him sit the entire journey on your lap"Hobi said being concerned for Jin.
"Yaah Hobi don't worry I seriously have no problem....also he's looking so peaceful sleeping like this let me have him on my lap" Jin said adoring the little baby.

Taehyung touched Jungkook's chubby cheeks "Kookoo" making Jungkook squirm.
"Tae don't he's sleeping...if you do that he'll cry"Jin said whispering.
Taehyung just pout and looked outside the window.

To be continued.....😊💜