Chapter 54

It was night time when Yoongi and Hobi laid down on the bed exhausted after making both the kids sleep.
"How was your day? You looked stressed" Yoongi asked pulling Hobi on his chest and started massaging the other's head.
Hobi sighed in relief and muttered "Not good"
"Why?" Yoongi asked.
"Today I took a break to call you in the afternoon to ask about kids but at the same time KwangJin Sir came for a round and to check on the trainees and to inform about the monthly evaluation.....I wasn't there so he got angry and told me that I should prioritise work during the work hours which is true that I should focus only on work and I also explained my part that I just took a break but he didn't understand my point of view!!!
Then he told me that one of the staff members complained that I take a lot of holidays and also bring my kids to the studio regularly and create distraction among the trainees" Hoseok explained the entire situation.
"But didn't you take Jungkook just twice to you studio that to because of urgency when I was gone for overseas schedule?!" Yoongi asked.
"Yeah right but he was really pissed to understand my situation and was stuck saying that you do take alot of offs!!! He also said that if this continues then he might find switch me as the subordinate choreographer and find another capable choreographer" Hoseok said.
"He knows he can't say shit to me so he is venting out his frustration on you.... don't worry let's see what we can do about the situation" Yoongi said controlling his anger.

There was thick silence filled in the room. Yoongi thought of something and decided to bring it upto Hoseok.
"Well I thought if we could put Jungkook in daycare?!" Yoongi suggested.
"We could do that but isn't he too young for it?? He can barely speak some words....how will he manage to stay with a complete stranger" Hobi asked.
"Today our new neighbour who is a single mother visited us and she told how she had put her younger daughter in daycare when she was around 14 months old so I thought it wouldn't be a bad idea to put our Jungkookie there too!!" Yoongi said.
"Ok then tomorrow I will go to her and ask about the daycare details and we will visit there tomorrow itself!?" Hobi said with a sigh.
"Don't worry everything will be fine" Yoongi said pecking Hoseok's lips.
They both talked for some more time before dozing off to dreamland.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The next day both of them went to the daycare which was suggested by their neighbour Jennie.
They went and checked the entire place and were pretty much satisfied with the spacious room with ample amount of toys. Some kids were still there playing with toys and waiting for their parents while two young women were supervising them.

 Some kids were still there playing with toys and waiting for their parents while two young women were supervising them

"Hello I am Lisa and I am owner of this place" Lisa said with a smile.
"Hello we would like to enroll our 18 month old" Yoongi said.
"That's great I will give you the details.....when will he join then?" Lisa asked.
"I think in a day or two is fine" Hobi said.
"Ok so since he is a year and half old I would say atleast in initial days he can stay here for around 3-4 hours so he can become comfortable in this environment. As time passes we can increase the time.
We will include a lot of educational games which will enhance motor skills and concentrating power!! We also provide snacks and healthy lunches but if you want to provide lunch box you could do that too....when he will learn to stay for an entire day he would have a nap time in the afternoon Do you have any other doubts Mr.Min?" Lisa explained professionally.
Hobi and Yoongi looked at eachother with shocked eyes.
"I wanted to ask you that since my child is very young will there be any kind of problem for him here??!! Don't get me wrong Miss Lisa but we never sent our elder son to a daycare so I was just worried if he could adjust knowing for the fact that he still cannot talk properly" Hobi said.
"I understand your concern Mr.Min but I would not lie and tell you that there won't be any problem in the start he would probably cry for you but soon he would get habituated and have fun. Also here he would make a lot of friends so you can expect him to start talking pretty fast" Lisa explained.
They filled the form and other details and went towards their home after getting some McDonald's for the kids.

"Jimin Tae look what we got you" Yoongi yelled and they heard little footsteps running towards them.
Both the kids squealed and snatched away the bags taking it towards the dining table. Hobi went towards the living room where Jungkook was building blocks with Namjoon.
Jungkook looked up and saw his parents. He stood up and went hugging his father's legs.
"Appa I made bocksh" Jungkook said.
"Wow good job little one, go to eomma he got you yummy food" Yoongi said and sitting on the couch with a sigh.
"How was it?" Namjoon asked.
"It was good we admitted him there and it is just 10 minutes from our house so it is great" Yoongi said.
"From when will he join" Namjoon asked.
"Probably in two days!! Tomorrow we need to get some stuff for him....We both are really worried on how Jungkook will do on the first day" Yoongi said.
"I guess it will be worse than Jimin but he'll hand on soon" Namjoon said.
"I hope so" Yoongi said with a sigh.

To be continued......😊💜

🔹Please comment and tell me if you have liked the story this far or not?

I have written so many chapters and have decent amount of views in it which I am very glad about but the readers rarely comment on the story......
This makes me very demotivated and feels like I should stop posting other chapters or even delete the entire story.
I am even ok with negative comments since I really want to know people's opinion about my story and the stuff I write about💞