Chapter 2

Flashback continues...

He was feeling very helpless. He felt like he was worthless but just then he heard the door creaking sound....he thought it might be holly after he's done eating his food but boy he was wrong it was Namjoon standing there wide eyed because he's never seen Yoongi show his emotions to anyone.....but today he's crying like a baby with his legs towards his chest,his eyes red and his hair is messy.

Namjoon didn't waste any further time and ran towards his best friend
"Yoongi hyung what happened are you ok? Are you hurt somewhere? Is there any personal issue you want to share with me???" And Namjoon kept on asking several questions making Yoongi smile a little on how their maknae is so caring
"Hyung why are you smiling?Are you Bipolar...Is that why you were crying earlier??" Namjoon asked being completely shocked.
Yoongi sadly sighed and flicked his forehead....
"No Dummy iittt's jjusst iiitts jjusst.... He was hesitating because he's never shared his feelings towards Hoseok to anyone before.
"Hyung you know you can share it with me Right?Let it out Hyung don't keep things in your mind. Please for me!?"pleaded Namjoon
Yoongi Sighed and said "I AM IN LOVE!!!"

Namjoon's eyes grew wide like soccer he literally jumped on Yoongi and exclaimed "I am so happy for you Hyung...Who is the lucky person? Did you already confess without sharing it with me!!!" Namjoon looked at Yoongi sadly.

"Namjoon listen to me once I love him but he doesn't love me but loves someone else and today I saw them together but I really really loved him and want him to be mine."Yoongi said tearing up a little

"Who is 'he' by the way??"Namjoon asked suspiciously

"Hobi" Yoongi said sadly
"He likes Jin I guess they have pretty close these days and he also rejected me today saying he has assignment but went to eat ice cream with Jin"

Namjoon's heart hurt because he loved Jin too. But for now his Yoongi Hyung was more important
So he said,"That can a friendly date too hyung.... don't overthink....Just propose him already!!"

Yoongi cried,"It's not that easy ok....I have no one other than you two, if he rejected me our friendship will be awkward and I cannot stand them being lovey dovey infront of me!!"

Namjoon got close to yoongi and hugged him softly..... Yoongi was startled but hugged back and cried more. Namjoon was crying silently too. The silence was broken by Namjoon's phone, "Yes Eomma I'm at Yoongi's....Yeah I'll be right back!"

Namjoon looked at Yoongi who was sleeping in his arms.....he then tucked him on his bed removed his socks and left a note for him.

The next day Yoongi didn't go to the university. Hoseok asked where yoongi was but Namjoon just shrugged it off. Hoseok decided to visit his hyung after his classes are over. He insisted Jin to join him because he doesn't have his car with him.

They reached Yoongi's apartment and Jin insisted him to go alone and talk things out even if it's about their friendship. Hoseok nodded. Hoseok opened the door with the help of a spare key which was under the mat.

He directly went to Yoongi's room and saw him crying silently while holding a photo frame.
"Yoongi Hyung" Hoseok called silently.
Yoongi quickly wiped his eyes off and looked at Hobi and asked in a cold tone " Why are you here"
Hoseok gulped and asked" I am here to know if you are alright....you didn't come to uni today.....Are you ok?? Should I cook something for you?"

Yoongi snapped his head,"WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH HAH? I DON'T NEED YOUR SYMPATHY.....GO WHEREVER YOU WANT TO GO....BUT JUST FUCKING LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!