Chapter 4

They were now in Yoongi's room cuddling with hobi keeping his head on Yoongi's chest while Yoongi holding him protectively by his waist.....
Yoongi asked,"Did you text your parents telling that you are going to stay here tonight?"
Hobi nodded shyly.

"Is my boyfriend shy huh??" Yoongi asked teasingly
"Stop messing with me asshole!!!!" Hobi said pouting angrily which seemed to be the cutest thing to Yoongi
"Btw I want you call me the name you said during the dinner "
"What name?" Hobi asked completely confused. He started thinking about it while Yoongi was caressing his hair
Suddenly he realised what yoongi Hyungie??
"Yes baby or you can say daddy too" yoongi said while hovering.
Hobi blushed and pushed yoongi away" No "
Yoongi kissed Hobi's forehead and said,"Don't worry baby I won't do anything until our marriage, although I can't guarantee after seeing your sexy body!!!"
Hobi blushed at the the thought of marriage and makin love
"Hyung thank you so much for today it was the best day of my life!!!"
"You deserve the world hoba so don't thank me I'll do anything for you!!
Let's sleep now I'm tired of crying Goodnight!"

"Goodnight Hyungie"Hobi said while pecking Yoongi's chest

And that's how their love story started....(very fairy tale but it's anyways all fiction)

Flashback Ends

" Omg I remember how scared Yoongi looked when I called hobi.....he was literally sweating.....he was not even near to a cold savage guy that everyone rumoured to be!!!" Said Jin

"He also had the the widest smile the other day when he came to the uni holding Hobi's waist"
Namjoon said.

"Namjoon didn't even talk to us for a week because we hid everything from him and didn't involve in the plan!!" Everybody laughs

" But atleast Yoongi wasn't a coward unlike some people who didn't even talk properly without stuttering infront of me" Jin said while laughing his ass of while hobi and yoongi joined too leaving an embarrassed Namjoon behind.

"But on a serious note Joonie would have never proposed me in such a shocking way if I didn't make that plan on that night......"

Flashback started

Jin's Pov

It's been three and a half years since I have joined this college and it has given tons of memories to me.In my fresher years I used to get so many proposals and cards and gifts in my locker but I never really paid attention to it (we know the reason jin 🤭). I've had so many nice friends but my best friends are Hoseok, Yoongi and lastly Namjoon who I've been crushing on since day 1. He is such a cutie and handsome too. He sometimes rambles about music so much and his dedication towards learning music made me fall for him more.

I know he likes me too but I guess I want him to propose me. Since the day I've heard Yoongi proposing to Hoseok.....I seriously wish someone proposing me in that way it was seriously so romantic of him. The bond they are sharing since so many years is so adorable. Yoongi get's mad very easily and Hobi understands his anger issues. That is the level of compatibility I want.

It's almost end of our college and graduation is near too now I am thinking of plan on making Namjoon jealous. One of my friends Ken who also has a crush on me and the entire University know it..... I'm very excited for his reaction

Hobi Yoongi and Joonie were standing near the lockers when Ken and me came their laughing on some stupid joke..... Although Namjoon looked really handsome with his glasses on I want to kiss him but☹️.....So then me and Ken bid goodbyes but didn't forget to hug each other 😉