Chapter 8

Jin woke up when his alarm started ringing. He groaned because his sleep was disturbed..... after switching it off Namjoon was still sleeping without caring about the disturbance. Jin sighed and shook Namjoon a bit.

"Jinnie let me sleep a little bit more...."Jin hummed and started stroking his hair.
"You know today you and yoongi have a meeting today with the CEO and president and other staff today??"asked Jin and also

"We are gonna here the baby's heartbeat for the 1st time...
today  is the first appointment,ahhh joonie I'm nervous and excited too"Jin said while hugging Namjoon tightly

Namjoon opened his eyes and smiled widely and said "even I am excited and then ofcourse I have to get ready on time because I know the president of our company is very strict and cold he doesn't even allow a person to the meeting even if he's a minute late but his elder brother KwangJin Hyung is such a gentle and forgiving person. Our president is even cold to his husband during work time and doesn't even spare a single glance at the poor man.....!!!!" Joked Namjoon.

Jin pouted and hit his chest"Stop complaining about me..... atleast I am professional unlike you who has fantasies of fucking me bent over at my office table and fuck me hard while spanking my ass hard" Jin teased his husband and by now Namjoon was hard just by thinking about it.

Jin got up and ran away laughing saying "now solve your own problem it is a revenge for talking bad about your husband early in the morning !!!"
"My crackhead"Namjoon shook his head smiling.

Jin got up and ran away laughing saying "now solve your own problem it is a revenge for talking bad about your husband early in the morning !!!""My crackhead"Namjoon shook his head smiling

Author's Pov~

Jin is now 3 months pregnant while Hobi is 5 months pregnant. They are searching for the house but they cannot find one which matches their choice.

Hobi's bump is more prominent and Jin has a tiny little bump forming. Hobi has stopped setting choreography and is staying at home and reading books. Reading books with maternal information and fiction books is Hobi's new favourite Hobby.
While Jin is still working as the president but both Namjin have decided to stop working once Jin has completed his 6th month.

Today they have a meeting regarding the upcoming band TXT, their promotion with the debut song. Since Hobi had choreographed the dance long before the pregnancy he'll be present too. Yoongi being the the main producer and Namjoon being involved in the future song writings they'll be present as well.

At Jinhit Entertainment conference room~

•Min Yoongi the producer and rapper,
•Kim Namjoon the song writer and rapper,
•Jung Hoseok the choreographer,
•Kim KwangJin the Ceo of Jinhit Entertainment,
•Kim Seokjin the president of Jinhit Entertainment,
•Selected Members with managers and staff
There was a pin drop silence in the conference room. All of them were present except for one person who was late.......who had the presentation for the group concept, future performance and the list of the upcoming events and awards TXT is going to attend.