Chapter 30

After a month~

Today they have a arranged a barbeque party and have invited all their close friends. This is the first time everyone is going to meet Jungkook.

It was almost evening and their friends are going to arrive soon. The parents made their kids to sleep as they'll be cranky when the guests arrive.
Yoongi and Jin were watching TV, Hobi was reading a book while Namjoon was scrolling through his phone.

Soon they heard tiny footsteps entering the living room. Taehyung was walking with his eyes half closed. He climbed on the sofa and clinged onto Namjoon. "Did you sleep well?" Namjoon asked stroking his back. Taehyung nodded still eyes closed.
"You know today Kai Hyung Sehun Hyung and Mark Hyung are visiting us....how about we wash up and change into nice clothes??" Namjoon asked and Taehyung shot his eyes open and looked at his father with wide eyes.
"Can I play with them??" Taehyung asked and Namjoon nodded and picked Taehyung up to wash up.
The baby monitor rang indicating that Jungkook woke up too. Hobi rushed to his room. Jungkook started smiling as soon as he saw his mother.

Hobi smiled widely at him and picked him up."Aigoo did my baby have a good sleep??"
Jungkook squealed and wrapped his arms around Hobi's neck who patted his back lovingly. Jungkook started sucking his thumb. Hobi understood that he's hungry. He sat on the bed and started breastfeeding. Jungkook was drinking milk while looking at Hobi with his doe eyes who was adoring him with a smile.

 Jungkook was drinking milk while looking at Hobi with his doe eyes who was adoring him with a smile

(This picture is so emotional....bond of child and mother is beyond description!!!!🤧)

"Let's wake your Jimin Hyung up?? He's is just like appa always in deep sleep" Hobi complained.
They went to Jimin's room and saw Jimin in deep slumber. Hobi kept Jungkook on bed who started crawling towards his Jimin Hyung. Jimin whined and woke up. He looked at his little brother who was trying to climb over him. He giggled and wrapped his arms protectively around Jungkook.

Hobi smiled and started recording both of them

Hobi smiled and started recording both of them. "My prince" Jimin kissed his cheeks.

"Eomma can I pick him up??" Jimin asked.
"No baby you are still young you'll drop him and he'll get a booboo" Hobi explained.
"Let's get you fresh because guests are coming today and you can play with them!!" Hobi said picking Jungkook up who whined.

After sometime the house was filled with laughter and gossips. Park Chanyeol and Park Baekhyun with their kids Sehun who is 9 and Kai who is 5.
Jackson and Jinyoung with Mark who is 6 and their 7 months old infant Yugyeom. Ken couldn't attend because his wife was sick.

Yugyeom and Jungkook are sitting together while the others are cooing at them. Jungkook was blabbering while Yugyeom was sitting there not responding. Jungkook looked at Yugyeom not responding so he huffed and sat there quietly. Suddenly Yugyeom hugged Jungkook and everyone squealed at how cute they were looking. But Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows.
Jimin stood up with his hands on his hips looking angry. He asked "Don't hug my brother" Yoongi joined too and said"yes kookie no boys until 25"
(yk what boys in this ff)
Hobi slapped Yoongi's arm lightly and said"Don't be childish"
Mark stood up and said "Don't scold my little brother or I will beat you, yugy come to Hyung I will play with you"

Yugyeom saw his hyung calling him so  started crawling towards him.
"Mark what type of language is that?! you don't have to talk to elders like that apologize" Jinyoung stated and Mark shook his head.
"Ok no TV for a week" Jinyoung said still pretty angry. Jackson held Jinyoung's hand to tell him to stop but he ignored it.
"Jinyoung let it be we all were just kidding stop scolding the poor boy" Yoongi said.
Jinyoung shook his head and indicated to apologise while giving a stern look.
"Sorry uncle Yoongi" Mark said holding his tears.
Yoongi smiled and said "it's ok we were just joking ok...we weren't scolding your little brother"
"Waahhh Jinyoung only if I could scold Sehun and Kai like that...they don't listen to me at all" Baekhyun exclaimed.
"I'll give you tips" he said winking to Baekhyun.
Mark ran towards Jackson hiding his face in his Appa's chest who stroked his hair.

"Ok leave all this let's go and sit outside even the kids can play in the park while we sit outside....??" Jin asked.
"Uncle where is park?" Kai asked smiling widely.
"Taehyung and Jimin take your friends to the playground in the backyard" Jin said and both of them nodded excitingly.
"I think we should go we don't know what ruccus they will create!!" Baekhyun stated while the others laughed.

All the kids ran as they saw the playground. Sehun held Kai's hands "Hyung let me go and play" Kai whined.
"Kai you'll get hurt don't run" Sehun said while the other nodded pouting.
They went and saw all the Swings were taken by others. Kai went and said "I want to sit on the swing" Sehun sighed and said "Bobo Let's go play that round slide it looks fun" Sehun said softly. Kai looked at his older brother and smiled widely because he loves when his brother shows affection rather being irritated by him.

Jungkook was crawling towards the playground as he saw his hyungs playing there.

Yugyeom saw Jungkook crawling so he went behind him. Both Hobi and Jinyoung were trying to stop the babies but it was of no use. So hobi bought the foldable play area and set it near the playground for the babies to play. The older kids were now playing tag and the babies were giggling looking at their hyungs running.

Just like that the kids played taking turns. Kai and Jimin became good friends while Taehyung being a social butterfly became friends with everyone.

They all were sitting on the dining table having their barbeque dinner while Jungkook and Yugyeom were seated on high chair with some baby food kept on their tables.

Jungkook had finished his food and wanted to eat some snacks,he was trying to tell his parents but both of them were busy talking. Jimin noticed it he stood up and asked "Eomma kookiewants this can I give this to him??"
"Sure but only two not more than that ok??Hobi said.
Jimin then went towardsds his high chair.... breaking into small pieces he kept it on Jungkook's table. Jungkook's eyes lit up and started munching on it.
Hobi who had kept an eye on them smiled widely looking at the duo.
"Wow Jimin you take care of your baby brother really well. Yaah Sehun learn something from this little kid!!" Baekhyun said playfully.
"Wait let the baby grow a bit then he'll understand how annoying little brothers are....." Sehun said irritatingly.
"Appa Hyung is calling me by meanie names again!!" Kai whined.
"Here comes Appa's Boy" Sehun muttered.
Their parents shook their heads in disappointment.

Just like that an eventful evening came to an end and everybody went to their respective homes.

To be continued.....😊💜