Chapter 42

Right now Changmin was sitting on the bench watching the kids play.
He was smiling and deeply thinking about something.

Hobi saw this and decided to have a talk with him.
"How is he?" Changmin said and Hobi looked at him.
"He is doing fine just sometimes gets insecure thinking if he's a good father or not!!"
Changmin chuckled bitterly.
"Yeah it is normal for him to act like that after having a father like me"
There was a moment of silence. Then Hobi spoke up.
"You're not bad..... you were just alone and parenting Yoongi must have been hard for you, I cannot imagine raising both the kids without Yoongi"
"Yeah it was very difficult, my company was at loss because my best friend back stabbed me for money and Yoongi's mother she left me knowing that I could be bankrupt anytime. After she left I lost my company,my first love, my best friend and my baby too. Although I did find a cooperative job. But we were a happy family before......."
Hobi listened to him intently.
"She betrayed me for money, I promised myself that I will take care of Yoongi alone and make him independent.....but maybe I was wrong, I thought if he became a strong person people could not bring him down just like they did to me!!! But little did I know that I have hurted him the most"
"You could have taught him this once he grew a little old, maybe in his teenage leave all this but then why did you not let him achieve his dream??" Hobi asked getting furious as he was the one who saw Yoongi go through alot in the past.

"We weren't rich infact I had to work so hard to earn for two proper meals per day..... don't you think as a father I have some wishes too, after working hard my entire life I wanted my son to settle early with a well paying job and earn well so that I take a rest from work?? It took me a while to accept his dreams but when I did it was too late" Changmin said closing his eyes as some tears roll down his cheeks.

Hobi had tears in his eyes too. It wasn't just his husband who was suffering all this while, his father-in-law was suffering too. Changmin was alone all his life without anyone's support. He raised his son without anyone's help, earned to feed him well and provided him with whatever he could earn.
He looked around and saw Yoongi who must have listened to the conversation. Yoongi shook his head but Hobi was adamant he indicated Yoongi to have a talk with his father. Yoongi sighed as he knew Hobi was right.
"Excuse me I'll be back, Jungkook must have woken up"Hobi said standing up sprinting towards the room.
Yoongi sat besides his father and looked at him with teary eyes. He bit his lips to control his tears but a sob left startling Changmin. He hugged him tightly surprising his father.
"I am sorry appa I am sorry for not understanding  and leaving you when you needed me the most. I am such a disappointment" Yoongi sobbed.
Changmin smiled and held his son just like a baby.
"No you're not, don't ever say that you're a disappointment.....I am so proud of you and everybody is,you are an amazing father and the best son anyone could ever ask for"
Yoongi kept on sniffling.
"Aigoo now stop crying my chicko" Changmin said wiping his son's tears. Yoongi looked at him clueless.

"You know when you were young you had big chubby cheeks just like Jungkook has, his face reminds me of you, so you used to love whenever I bit your big cheeks lightly..... you used to giggle loudly everytime I did it, that's how I came up with chicko as your nickname"Changmin laughed remembering Yoongi's childhood. Yoongi looked down hiding his blushing cheeks. Changmin smiled hugging him kissing him on his forehead. Yoongi smiled and closed his eyes as some tears roll down his cheeks.

They talked for a while catching up and Yoongi mostly telling him about his work and music while Changmin admiring his son's passion about music.

Meanwhile Hobi was sitting in the living room patting the sleeping Jungkook's back continuously not hearing the whines coming from Jungkook. Jin who just came downstairs to prepare for dinner saw Hobi thinking something intently. He went there and picked Jungkook up making Hobi come out of his thoughts looking upto him. Jin sat beside him with Jungkook clinged onto him.
"What happened? Is something wrong?" Jin asked.
"Yoongi's father and him are having a talk, I am just a little scared....you know how Yoongi was in the past, I just don't want him to go through all of that again"Hobi said with a sigh. He then told Jin all the things Changmin told Hobi
"Actually this was no one's fault so don't worry I am sure everything will be fine between them" Jin assured.
"I hope so"Hobi mumbled.
"How about you Hyung? You look very stressed these days!!"Hobi asked with a frown
"Well we and Namjoon have been arguing alot lately and on top of it office work..... ughhh it's very exhausting these days!!"Jin said with a groan cracking his body.
"Talk with Namjoon about it, tell him about your office stress and maybe he'll understand" Hobi suggested.
"I did try to tell him but anyways I'll try talking to him again"Jin said while Hobi nodded patting Jin's shoulder.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The next day~

It was Sunday and well everybody was free today. They just wanted to stay at home and rest as they had a very stressful week.

Meanwhile with The Mins~

It was a lazy Sunday for the Sope too. Jimin, Jungkook and Yoongi were still sleeping. Hobi quickly cleaned the room because he didn't like messy room at all. Well he was relieved that all the 3 were sleeping so that he could clean without any kind of disturbance.

Yoongi woke up and looked at Jimin who had snuggled into his chest with his drool all over Yoongi's shirt. He smiled removing hair strands from Jimin's forehead. He gently removed his hand and replaced it with a pillow. Yoongi went towards Hobi and back hugged him.
"Hyung let me do clean this don't disturb me" Hobi said.
"Just stay like this for some time" Yoongi mumbled.
"Love" Yoongi whispered near Hobi's ear sending shivers in his spine.
Hobi hummed.
"You know after talking to appa yesterday I had the best sleep in a while"
"I'm glad you sorted out your issues with you appa...!!"
Hobi turned around wrapping his hands around Yoongi's waist snuggling into his chest while Yoongi was casually giving him kisses on the crown of his head.
Hobi looked upto Yoongi and pulled him into kiss. Both roaming hands eachother bodies. But pulled out quickly heard shuffling sound. They looked at Jimin who had tears in his eyes.
Jimin ran to Hobi and hugged his legs.
"Appa why are you eating my Eomma"Jimin said and started crying again.
Hobi and Yoongi looked at eachother with wide eyes.
"Jiminie appa was just removing dirt from my eyes"Hobi said nervously.
"Eomma don't worry I will protect you from Appa" Jimin said cutely glaring at Yoongi.
This made Hobi laugh loud and Yoongi frowned.
He crouched down and said"you little guy he is my husband"
"No he is my Eomma"Jimin said while crossing hands over his chest.
"He is my husband and then your Eomma" Yoongi argued.
"No he is my Eomma only"Jimin said stomping his feet.
"You guys stop"Hobi shouted and went towards Jungkook who had just woken up. He checked his forehead for fever and sighed in relief when he thought it normal. Jungkook sat on Hobi's lap snuggling into his chest feeling sleepy.
"Did my Jungkookie have a good sleep hmm?" Hobi said.
"Eomma no tufiaksgdya"Jungkook mumbled.
Hobi looked at Jimin and said"Jimin stop pouting and how about Appa give you and Jungkook a bubble bath??"
Yoongi looked at Hobi with are you serious look.
"Yes Appa will give bath to me"Jimin said happily dragging Yoongi towards the bathroom.

To be continued......😊💜