Chapter 51

Christmas morning ~

The kids were up early in the morning because they were excited to get the gifts from Santa Claus.

Taehyung ran towards his parents room and jumped on their bed startling both of them.
"Merry Christmas Eomma Appa" Taehyung screamed.
Namjoon woke with the biggest smile on his face. He hugged Taehyung tightly wishing him back and looked over his husband who was sleeping with a frown on his face.
"Appa let's go we need to open gifts" Taehyung said wiggling out of Namjoon's grip.
"Shhh Tae let Eomma sleep for a while" Namjoon said.
"But I want to open gift" Taehyung said with a pout trying to convince his father.
"Ok then let me call Yoongi Uncle so that we open gifts together and then we'll wake Eomma up hmmm?" Namjoon said dialling Yoongi's number.
While Namjoon was making the call Taehyung kept his hand under his chin staring at Jin and waiting for him to wake up.
He tapped Jin's cheeks lightly trying to wake him up. Jin slowly opened his eyes and saw Taehyung sitting there with a pout.
"What happened Tae Do you need anything baby?" Jin asked panicking.
"Eomma I want to open gifts" Taehyung mumbled laying his head on Jin's shoulder.
Jin smiled kissing Taehyung's cheek" Wow then let's get ready so that you can see what Santa Claus sent you this year"
Taehyung nodded excitingly.
"Tae Bear why did you have to wake Eomma up" Namjoon said.
"It's ok Joonie I was anyway a little disturbed by his screams " Jin said with a chuckle.

And they went off to get ready.

Meanwhile with the Mins~

Hobi and the kids had woken up early and for now Hobi was getting them ready for the day.
Yoongi's sleep was disturbed by Namjoon's phone call. After talking on the phone with Namjoon he groaned as he closed his eyes tightly to avoid the sun rays hitting his eyes and disturbing his precious sleep.
"Hobi" Yoongi called out. But in return he heard little footsteps coming towards him. He opened his eyes to see Jimin ready in his outfit looking absolutely adorable.
"Appa Good Morning" Jimin said cheerfully with a big eye smile.
"Aigoo how did an angel come to me early morning huh, my Jiminie is looking so pretty!!! Comeon give Appa Huggies" Yoongi said opening his arms and adoring his son who was wearing a cute baby blue outfit and white sneakers with his hair looking all fluffy and soft.
Jimin shyly smiled on recieving so much compliments. He went and hugged his Appa.
He then saw Hobi holding Jungkook's hand and coming towards them.

"Yah Hobi are you trying to kill me this early morning with cuteness of my babies" Yoongi said keeping hands on his chest.

Jimin and Hobi giggled loudly at Yoongi's talk.
"Appa only looks at Jiminie and Kookie now what about me then" Hobi said with a pout showing his fake anger.
Yoongi stood up while Jimin still in his arms.
"My Hoba is the most beautiful and only because of him I have these cute angels with me" Yoongi said while kissing his forehead.
"Yes Eomma is prettiest" Jimin said following Yoongi and kissing on Hobi's forehead.
"Don't make me cry early morning" Hobi said chewing  his bottom lip.

Jungkook was wearing a cute yellow outfit with red shoes. He excitingly ran towards Yoongi to show the toothbrush he was holding. And god knows why he was finding the toothbrush so fascinating.

"Appa" Jungkook called out.
"Is this for me? You are telling me to brush my teeth" Yoongi asked and Jungkook nodded giving it to him.
"Yes Appa you stink" Jimin said but giggled loudly as Yoongi started tickling him.
"Hyung get ready fast Jin Hyung has already called me twice" Hobi said separating Jimin from Yoongi.
"Ok Ok I am leaving" Yoongi said

After sometime they got down together and wished eachother. Taehyung and Jimin pulled their parents towards the Christmas Tree where the gifts were placed.
The kids screamed as they saw the boxes wrapped in colourful paper.
Jin told them which one belongs to whom. Taehyung and Jimin quickly started tearing the wrappers and seeing what they got from Santa.Their parents were watching them with pure adoration.

Hobi gave Jungkook his gift who stared at the boxes not knowing what to do. He looked towards Jimin and Taehyung and saw the way they were tearing the wrappers. 
He tried copying them but couldn't do anything because of his small hands. He whined as he looked at Hobi. He laughed and started helping him open his gifts. But little Jungkook rather than looking at his gifts got attracted to the colourful paper wrappers. He took a torn piece and put it in his mouth.
Hobi quickly snatched the paper from his hand.
"No Jungkookie paper is not for eating" Hobi said.
He looked at his gift and saw a cute little doll holding a violin. Hobi opened and switched on the power button. Jungkook looked at the doll which was playing some violin and there was music with it. He danced and clapped his hands excitingly at beats of music.
"Ok kids we have one more surprise for you" Namjoon said gaining everybody's attention.
"Let's go to the backyard" Yoongi said picking Jungkook up and going outside.

There were two bicycles and one tricycle kept for the kids. One of the bicycle had winnie the pooh cartoon was for Jimin and the other one with Cocoomleon was for Taehyung.
"Woahhhhhh" Jimin said as he went towards the cycle and tried to climb it.
"I want to sit on this" Jimin said looking at Yoongi for help which was gladly returned.
Both the fathers helped their sons to sit on their respective bicycles and made them wear helmets for safety.
"I don't want to wear this" Taehyung whined trying to remove helmet from his head.
"Tae this will keep you safe so you should wear it ok?!" Jin said sternly.
And Namjoon and Yoongi started teaching them how to pedal the cycle. The kids pretty much started enjoying riding it.
"Appa don't leave the cycle ok?" Jimin said timidly looking at Yoongi with puppy eyes.
Yoongi cooed and kissed his cheek saying "Ofcourse I won't..... I'll be there for you hmmm?!"

Meanwhile Jin and Hobi were trying to put Jungkook on his little tricycle. But he was wiggling out of Hobi grip. With the help of Jin he finally put him on the seat. Hobi placed his feet onto the pedals and hands onto the handle. He started pushing it forward making Jungkook squeal loudly. Jungkook tried to keep his feet on the ground but got scolding from Hobi for doing so.

After playing for awhile the adults sat in the sitting area exhausted. Hobi forcefully dragged Jungkook because he was still young to play alone. And Jungkook who was already tired did not hesitate to snuggle into his mom's chest.
"Hey little one cuddle with me like that too" Yoongi said with a pout and making grabby hands towards Jungkook.
Jungkook gladly accepted making everyone shock.
"Looks like he's very tired" Jin said as he saw Jungkook sleeping while keeping his head on Yoongi's chest.
"Appa"Jungkook called out while Yoongi hummed.
"Hwungs ToTo I paysh with thwoy" Jungkook said with some incoherent words.
"No kookie you cannot play with your hyungs....once you get a little older you can play hmm?!" Yoongi said in baby voice.
Jungkook just whined and started fake crying.
"Ahhh give him to me he is getting cranky now" Hobi said.
"Don't you are tired too......and I'll make him take a small nap for now" Yoongi said while Hobi nodded.

Yoongi stood up trying to distract Jungkook so he can go to sleep fast while Jin and Hobi were having random talks. Namjoon was on his phone but still kept an eye on Taehyung and Jimin. He started whistling one of his songs a little catching Jungkook's attention.
He listened to it for awhile and started giggling loudly gaining Namjoon's attention. He reached out to Namjoon indicating to do it again.
Namjoon whistles again making Jungkook giggle. While the others were looking at them with so much adoration.
"I'll go and call Tae and Jimin to have lunch..... Hyung don't let Jungkook sleep now, I'll feed him lunch and then make him sleep" Hobi said getting up while others nodded.

Just like they spent their Christmas making wonderful memories.

To be continued......😊💜

🔸I am going to discontinue writing this book for a while and start a new story for it's sequel.
(Although it will probably will take alot of time and I won't update until I finish a good amount of chapters for you guys to understand the story plot)

🔸And also don't worry I will be updating in this book once in a while because I just can't over this book.

🔸Also I have thought of an amazing story plots for 2 stories in which one of them will be Namjin Story and the other one will be Yoonmin.
Yk I love to have kids as one of the main characters of the story because I love babies 🤧
(Ok that's the only hint I am giving for the upcoming stories)

Xoxo💖