Chapter 10

He looked at his wrist watch and saw that it is 5:30 The first thing he did was call Yoongi to cancel the dinner plan and told that they'll come after dinner.
He knew that Jin will definitely sleep because he must be exhausted. He also cleared all the shattered glass and cleaned the floor.

He called one of his drivers and asked to bring some material. He quickly ordered some food and went to his room to check on Jin to see him sleeping with stain of dried tears. He gently wiped his face pecked his forehead and cheeks.

The door bell rang and he went to collect all the stuff and kept on the kitchen counter.He started doing all the work without taking any break and after an hour and half he was done. He huffed and switched off all the necessary lights.

He went to his and Jin's closet and took out some comfy clothes for Jin.

He admired his husband for some minutes before calling him,"Jinnie baby.....Wake up I have something to show you it's a surprise hmmm??"
Jin opened his eyes and looked at his husband with big eyes his eyes turning teary.

Wake up I have something to show you it's a surprise hmmm??"Jin opened his eyes and looked at his husband with big eyes his eyes turning teary

Namjoon felt a pang in his heart seeing his Jin like this.He didn't wait a second before picking him up and making him sit on lap.

Jin immediately hugged his husband by his neck with legs on his waist hugging like a koala. He started crying in his husband's embrace and started chanting,"I am such a bad mother I could've killed my baby I am such a bad mother"

Namjoon rubbed his back in a soothing manner  and said"Don't even dare to call yourself a bad mother you are the best mother but you've just made some mistakes which is completely ok!!It was my fault too I am sorry that I didn't give you proper attention when it came to food and the nutrition. We are becoming parents for the 1st time we'll learn so much throughout our parenthood so much we'll make mistakes but that doesn't mean we don't love our child.hmmmm??"

Jin nodded understanding things.

"And I am very sorry for lashing at you. You didn't deserve even a single. I am sorry for not understanding you. I was just hurt that you lied to me I was scared for our baby. Promise me that you'll take care of yourself, eat healthy meals on proper time and not stress at work?? Also promise me that you'll share all your problems with me from now onwards!??"

Jin nodded but pouted and looked at Namjoon with teary eyes and said, "We are hungry!!"

Namjoon chuckled and peppered Jin's face with a lot of kisses making Jin giggle loudly.He then pulled jin into a loving kiss showing affection and care. He broke the kiss and once again kissed on the cheek saying "how can I even say such harsh words to you love I am so sorry!!!"

"I'll forgive you on one condition!!"jin said firmly.

"What is it??"asked Namjoon

"You will never call me Seokjin again I don't like it at all "Jin said with a pout.

"Ok my big baby now comeon I have planned something for you but for that you will wait for me and yes don't be smart I'll lock the door also I've kept some comfy clothes for you to wear so be ready."

With that he did all the preparation and picked jin up bridal style since he was blindfolded. He removed Jin's blindfold and showed him what all he had prepared.

 He removed Jin's blindfold and showed him what all he had prepared

"Woooooow Joonie this is so beautiful Did you make all of this?? But Joonie you know I don't like spinach and I won't eat it!" Jin stomped like a kid

"First sit and spinach is healthy for you and baby also you are the one who promised me just before 10 minutes hmmmm 🤨??
Jin laughed nervously and said,"No problem Spinach is not that bad I guess"

Namjoon went to kitchen and bought one more plate of food which had Jin's favourite McDonald's chicken nuggets and fries.

Namjoon placed the plate infront of Jin and said,"Since my beautiful husband was craving for it but he'll get to eat this only if he finishes all the steak and spinach

Namjoon placed the plate infront of Jin and said,"Since my beautiful husband was craving for it but he'll get to eat this only if he finishes all the steak and spinach."

Jin's eyes lit up and vigorously Nodded"yes I'll eat all of this now comeon we are hungry how long are you keep me waiting dada??"
Namjoon and Jin laughed heartedly. Namjoon saw Jin with heart eyes and promised himself to control his temper.

To be continued.....😊💜