Chapter 21

In Sope's Room~

Hobi was in the room doing some stuff that's when Yoongi walked in the room.
"Hoba is everything alright??" Yoongi asked getting worried seeing his husband's nervous expression.
"Ummmm Hyungie my period is more than 20 days late" Hobi said nervously
"So do you want to visit the doctor??Let me fix the appointment!!"Yoongi said taking his phone out
"No no hyungie why are you not understanding my periods are late I might be pregnant...."
Yoongi stood there with wide eyes "Are you sure hobi you might be misunderstanding..."
Hobi gave him an annoyed look and said," Hyung it's not I'm first time pregnant... I am feeling dizzy since alot of days and today during breakfast I felt a bit nausea too these are the same symptoms I felt during Jimin!!"
"Now I am sure that you are pregnant look at your mood swings, let's go to the doctor today itself and get it checked!! Yoongi said with excitement.
"Hyung calm down calm down today you promised Jimin to take him to the park so it's ok we'll go tomorrow!!" Hobi said while adoring his excited husband.
"Ok ok then I'll book tomorrow's appointment!!" Yoongi said with a big gummy smile.

At Lunch Time ~

"Eomma I don't eat bocoli(brocolli)" Taehyung said whining
"You both don't whine and better start eating if you want to go to park!!" Jin said in a stern voice.

They both look at eachother and then look at the plate and started eating silently.

Yoongi and Namjoon were home by 3 in the afternoon. They saw the kids playing with eachother in their play area.
"Jinnie why aren't they sleeping this is their nap time.... they'll get tired in the evening!!"
"Oh Namjoon-ah they were waiting for you guys to tell that they finished their lunch without complaining so you could take them to park...." Hobi said with a big smile.
"Ok then let's go Yoongi Hyung let's make them sleep!" Namjoon said while Yoongi nodded.

They went to the kids who were playing with car's racing in the play area.
"Hey babies " said Namjoon
Both the kids shouted Appa as they saw their father.
"Appa I and tae finish bocolli and rice and tofu " Jimin said while trying to say the words properly.
Both the men chuckled
"And we did not complaint and eat all food now will you take us to park??"
Namjoon nodded and both the kids screamed"Yaaaaayyyyy"