Chapter 5

Flashback continues

They ordered some non alcoholic drinks since they have school tomorrow. All of them were casually talking about life and stuff.But Namjoon noticed Ken looking at Jin with heart eyes, he got jealous and poked his tongue inside his mouth.

"Let's Dance Hyungie" Hobi said with enthusiasm.
Before Yoongi could deny he was dragged to the dancing floor. Now it was just 3 of them and the tension was very high. Namjoon wanted to ask Jin for Dance but was hesitating. Just then someone asked,"Would you dance with me beautiful??"Ken asked To Jin with his hand forward like a gentleman. Jin nodded slightly disappointed as he thought Namjoon would make a move.

Namjoon was clenching his jaw because of anger when both of them started dancing. Just when Jin made an eye contact with Namjoon he saw him very angrily glaring at Ken and this was the first time he'd seen him this angry because Namjoon in Uni was very calm and didn't involve in fights at all.

 Just when Jin made an eye contact with Namjoon he saw him very angrily glaring at Ken and this was the first time he'd seen him this angry because Namjoon in Uni was very calm and didn't involve in fights at all

Namjoon finally lost it when Ken held Jin's waist a bit more tightly jerking him towards himself. Jin gulped. Namjoon came infront of them and snatched Jin away from Ken and dragged Jin out of the club.

Jin didn't even protest he was just letting him drag.

Namjoon's Pov~

I couldn't control my anger when Ken held my jin's waist so tightly. I dragged him out of the club and pushed him near a wall. I pinned him near the wall so now Jin's petite body was between my muscular hands. He was looking so small under me.

I brought my other hand on his waist and jerked it ahead so now his hands were on my face. "Namjoon what is wrong with you??" Said Jin being a little intimidated by the other's stare.
"Why aren't you enjoying just the way you did with Ken..... " He didn't reply.

I bought my face closer to his face and his eyes were closed and he was breathing heavily.He was looking so mesmerizing. I leaned to his ears and whispered in a very deep husky voice"You are mine got it.....I LOVE YOU and I will never share what's mine"I said biting his earlobe

I hear a gasp and he said" Joonie" . Holy shit did he just moan my name. I feel my pants getting a little tight. I looked at him, his cheeks red and he was breathing heavily with eyes closed looking totally submissive under me. I loved the power I had just by a touch.

Author's Pov~

"Yes baby..?"Namjoon said in deep voice. Jin looked up but immediately blushed and hid his face in Namjoon's chest because of the intense stare he was recieving

Namjoon chuckled darkly and lifted Jin's chin and said"Words baby, do you love me and will you give me a chance to show my love to you huh?? Please make me the happiest person by becoming my boyfriend...!!!" Namjoon was now pleading and his sad eyes broke Jin's heart.