chapter 44

After some weeks~

Jungkook was already 11 months now and being youngest in the family he is totally spoilt by everyone. His hyungs love him alot.

His birthday was in 2 weeks. And as per their tradition,they have a photoshoot of the baby with a cake. They did the same with Jimin and Taehyung too.

So Yoongi and Namjoon decided in the office to bring a small cake for Jungkook and click some pictures with it.

"We're home"Namjoon shouted. Taehyung and Jimin shouted "Appa"
Jungkook walked with his wobbly feet towards them too.
Taehyung went and hugged his father's leg who picked him up kissing his cheek."I missed you appa"
"Aigoo my bear Appa missed you too!!"Namjoon said.

Meanwhile with Yoonmin;

Yoongi was holding some balloons and a bag with box of cake.
Jimin made grabby hands towards Yoongi who tried picking him up because he was holding a bag.
"Appa what is this??" Jimin asked.
"It is because Jungkook is turning 1 year old so I bought a surprise cake for him and some balloons"Yoongi whispered.
Jimin's eyes lit up and clapped his hands.
"Can I play with balloons??" Jimin asked.
"Yes you can but after we give kookie the surprise so let's hide the balloon so kookie doesn't see it" Yoongi whispered.

Just then Jungkook came running with his tiny feet towards them and made grabby hands saying Appa to Yoongi too who chuckled.
"Namjoon-ah hold this bag for me please" Yoongi asked Namjoon who nodded picking up the bag.
He picked Jungkook too kissing both of the kids cheeks.
Yoongi held Jimin and Jungkook in his arms walking towards the living room.
"Hobi" He shouted.
"Woahhhhhh Appa is so strong" Jimin said adoring his father and kissing his cheek.
Jungkook saw this and tried kissing Yoongi too who laughed heartedly.
Hobi came from the kitchen just to see the most adorable sight infront of him.
"Hyungie your shoulder"Hobi asked worriedly.
Yoongi signed don't worry.
Namjoon gave Hobi the bag while Hobi gave them a questioning look.
"We got some cake and balloons for Jungkook" Namjoon said.
"Ohhhhhh how can I forget today we were going to have our Jungkookie's photoshoot" Hobi said.

As soon as Jungkook heard his name he looked at Yoongi with big eyes. He pointed his fingers to Namjoon and asked "Appa wat??"
Yoongi bopped his nose with Jungkook who scrunched cutely and said"yes our baby bunny will get ready in nice clothes and then Nam uncle will click amazing pictures of you"Jungkook was staring at Yoongi with doe eyes and nodded without understanding anything.

Pic

"It's still afternoon, Jungkook will sleep anyway so let's see some of the baby pictures of Taehyung and Jimin??!!Jin asked.
"That's an amazing idea both the kids will be happy seeing their baby pictures"Namjoon said.
"Let me make this brat sleep huuh?" Hobi said trying to take Jungkook from Yoongi.
Jungkook refused to leave Yoongi and hugged him by his neck."No Eomma"
"Ok then I will make my bunny sleep......Are you sleepy hmm??" Yoongi asked patting Jungkook's back who mumbled"sweepy". He reassured Hobi telling it's fine.
"Let's set up the laptop and projector to see pictures till then"Jin said clapping his hands.

After sometime everyone was sitting at the couch to see the picture.

They first opened Jimin's 1 year folder;
"This is photo of Yoongi Hyung holding Jimin for the first time.....I still remember Joon telling me how Hyung cried the first time he held him!!"Hobi said looking into Yoongi's eyes.
"The situation was overwhelming ok??"Yoongi sulked.
"Aigoo look at our Mochi his cheeks were so cute, he didn't even wait for us taking his pictures....he directly started eating the cake with his hands making his them messy" Hobi exclaimed pinching Jimin's cheeks.
"Eomma is that me??"Jimin said pointing at the screen. Hobi nodded caressing Jimin's hair.
"I was small like kookie"Jimin mumbled.
"Honestly if you actually see Jungkook and Jimin do look a bit similar, a little similarity in features I guess!!!"Hobi said.
"Hmmmm Jimin has both Yoongi and Hobi's features but for Jungkook he is literally the exact same copy of Yoongi"Namjoon said.