Chapter 33

After Some days ~

It was a very chaotic evening. They had started playing their music videos on loud volume,Jimin Taehyung and Namjoon were dancing and singing with the lyrics while Yoongi had Jungkook on arms. He was jumping and dancing making Jungkook giggle loudly. Soon Hobi joined too dancing amazingly. Jin was recording all these sweet memories with the biggest smile on his face.

Namjoon picked Taehyung up too. Jimin wanted his appa to bounce like Jungkook too so he made grabby hands towards Yoongi who tried keeping Jungkook on the floor but the youngest whined and clenched his tiny fists on Yoongi's shirt. Hobi tried getting Jungkook from Yoongi but failed. Jimin looked down with a sad pout. He went and sat towards on the sofa with his hands crossed on his chest.

Hobi and Yoongi looked at eachother and cooed at their cute mochi. Hobi took Jungkook forcefully which caused Jungkook to cry. Yoongi then went to Jimin picking him up on the shoulder and bouncing him up in the air.

That's when Daechwita song played. Taehyung started rapping loudly and dancing. He was rapping absolute gibberish. They all laughed heartedly looking at the precious baby boy. Jungkook looked at him and started mumbling something too.
"Appa you look scary"Jimin said. Yoongi laughed and kissed his cheek.

After their fun session they all sat down tiredly. Jungkook then was trying to stand up with the help of a near by table. Everyone was busy in talking and no-one noticed it. Taehyung saw it and said "Appa see Kookie is trying to walk!!"
Namjoon looked at Jungkook who was concentrating on standing up.
Namjoon tapped Yoongi and pointed him to Jungkook.

Everybody's eyes widen and Yoongi sat on the floor quickly with Jimin and Taehyung joining him. Namjoon started his recording from his phone camera.
"Baby Bunny come to Appa"Yoongi called Jungkook out who looked at Yoongi and smiled widely but fell down on the floor with a thud. Hobi picked him up again and with wobbly legs he tried to stand with support of the table.
"Hey prince come to your hyung"Jimin said with an eye smile.
Taehyung looked at him and said too"Koo come to me"
Jungkook got some courage and left the table's support. Hobi's hands were behind Jungkook's back so if he fell down he won't hurt himself.

Jungkook with wobbly legs took 3 steps and went towards Yoongi. Yoongi held him and hugged him tightly. Yoongi kissed his head multiple times saying "My little one did so well huh!Appa loves you a lot"
"Now kookie do it again but come to hyung this time!!"Jimin said
"No he will come to me this time right koo??" Taehyung said
"No only to me!"Jimin said with huff but Taehyung shook his head.
"He'll walk towards his Eomma now right Jungkookie??"Hobi asked.
Yoongi kept him down and made him stand up.
Hobi sat at a distance, smiling widely he made grabby hands towards Jungkook who squealed.
He took some steps and went into Hobi's arms making everyone clap in excitement.

Just like that a chaotic evening came to an end with sweet memories.

"I have to talk about something!!" Namjoon said.
"Taehyung and Jimin are almost 4 so I thought we could get them admission in the school as the new semester is starting after a month"
"Yeah I was thinking the same infact I have searched some school names too"Hobi said.
"That's perfect then let's visit the schools tomorrow and also I think we should enroll them in a school which is nearer to the company and out house!!"Jin said and other nodded.
"Appa what's school??"Taehyung asked
"Ummmm school is where you will go and make friends and learn new exciting things and also have alot of fun "Namjoon exclaimed.
"Will Kookie come with us too??"Jimin asked
"No Bubba when he will be your age he'll go school too!!"Yoongi said.
"But I don't want to leave my koo"Taehyung mumbled while Namjoon raised an eyebrow and Jin laughed.
"Ok then done I'll tell Seulgi to babysit them until we go and visit the nearby schools!!"Jin said.
"It's almost dinner let's eat now!!"Hobi said and everyone nodded.

After 2 days ~

It was just a regular dinner time and everyone was talking about their day.
"Guys listen up I think we should go for a vacation as the kid's school will start soon and then we cannot go for a relaxing vacation!!"Jin said.
"Yeah that's a great idea let's go to some coastal area, the kids will love the beach!!"Yoongi said already making plans.
"Beach??"Jimin asked with round eyes
"Bitch!!"Taehyung exclaimed.

Everybody widen their eyes. "Taehyung you say beeee-ach!!"Namjoon said nervously trying to correct the pronounciation.

"Excuse me Mr.Kim Namjoon but you need to ask permission from your company to spend vacation with your family!!"Jin joked.
"Ohhhhhh I'm so sorry Mr.President so will you grant me a week's holiday to spent some time with my family "Namjoon said.
"Ummm maybe but double work after you complete your vacation and reach the office!!"Jin stated and Namjoon laughed.
"You kinky shits if your roleplay is done can we seriously decide something??"Yoongi said annoyingly
"Appa what's kinky??"Jimin asked innocently.
"It's nothing your appa mispronounced a word he wanted to say kind ok??and don't say that word it's a bad word!!"Hobi explained. He glared at Yoongi who knew he fucked up.
Namjoon and Jin laughed looking at them.

"Let's go to Jeju Island it's nearby and my family has a sea facing house there which is perfect for vacation "Jin said.
"Ok so as we decided we'll go to Jeju Island and I'll book the flight tickets tomorrow itself"Yoongi said.
"I will call the housekeeper there to arrange all the rooms and clean the area!!"Jin said adding.
"Ughhh we need to go grocery shopping I need to buy diapers and baby food for Jungkook"Hobi said looking at the sleeping baby in his arms.
"Ohhhhhh Hobi I have some stuff to buy so I'll come with you too!!"Jin said. Hobi nodded and all of went to their respective rooms.

To be continued....😊💜

🔸A very short update for introduction of further chapters!!😉