02

"Sweetheart... come out"

You sniffled silently at his sentence.
Your time had come, right?
You were about to die, leaving your parents like that, without being able to do nothing about it.

You heard him chuckle and walk dangerously closer to you. You were in complete shock, so you couldn't even move and find a safer place.

"Come on, little girl, are you scared?" He looked around, trying to find some clue about where you were hiding. He arched his eyebrow when he noticed that a laptop, that was once on the ground, suddenly disappeared.

He might be a drug addict, but he also was a great observer, and it showed. He wouldn't be still alive as the Bonten's No. 2 if he wasn't always alert.

"I'm good, you shouldn't fear me" he smirked as he walked towards your desk.

"Yeah, good at torturing people" Kokonoi added, crossing his arms and waiting for Sanzu to find you "Hurry up, I'm wasting my time"

"Shut up, don't rush me." he charged his gun and let out a fake sigh as he sat on your desk, perfectly knowing you were under it "Wonder where you are dear~"

You shut your eyes close and tried your best not to gasp or make any type of sound, placing your trembling hand on your lips.
It felt like your heart was about to explode as it was beating so fast.

You then felt him get up and walk away from the desk, meanwhile other footsteps confused you, and you didn't pay attention to the two feet that were right in front of you.

You screamed in fear as one foot kicked the desk and made it flip back on the floor to uncover you.

"Here she is" a man with purple slicked back hair stared at you, smirking and putting his hands in his pockets.

"Ah! Thanks, Ran, you made the work for me! Were you getting impatient?" A pink haired man replied and walked closer to him, leaning his arm on his shoulder and staring at you as well, with a big smile.

He must have been Sanzu, since you recognized his voice. You couldn't take your eyes off his scars, as much as you were scared. And probably those two little details were terrifying you even more.

"Yeah, I don't like to wait." While he talked, he kept staring at you.

"Hey girly" Sanzu squatted down in front of you, smiling weirdly. It seemed like the whole situation was amusing to him "Mind giving me your laptop?" He leaned his hand towards you.

You didn't realize you were literally hugging the device until he asked for it.
You eyed the laptop then him and immediately gave him the object.

"Ohh I already like you" he chuckled, opening the laptop and frowning soon after "The passcode?" He shifted his attention to your curled up figure.

"O-One-" you shut your eyes close as soon as you heard your boss yelling at you.

"Y/n you bitch! Don't you dare give them the password of that damn laptop!"

"Shut the fuck up!" another mullet haired man, standing behind Sanzu and Ran, shot your boss right in his forehead. It was a precise headshot. You whined at the sound and also the sight, and covered your face with your hands.

"Don't mind Rindou. He's always like this, he gets mad pretty easily" Sanzu chuckled and sat right in front of you, legs crossed "Come on, type the passcode here love" he placed the laptop on your legs.

You looked at him with red and teary eyes, unwilling to touch the thing that first was in his hands. Your body totally refused.

"If you do what I say I won't even touch you" he smiled widely, stretching his scars "You have my word" placing a hand on his chest.