10

You rolled on the soft surface you were resting on while you were slowly waking up from the slumber of yesterday night.

You only remember you and Sanzu were watching a movie so you probably fell asleep on his sofa as you were very tired. Also the argument with your fiancé drained you mentally and physically.

You kept rolling on the bed when you suddenly stopped, gently coming in contact with a soft thing next to you.

You slowly opened your eyes just to find Sanzu, snoring lightly and peacefully.

After you fell asleep, he probably waited for the movie to end since he loved movies, then he took you to his room to let you sleep in a more comfortable place. And you did.
You had the best sleep ever.
His bed was very very comfortable and soft.

And his face... Was so pretty.

It was so angelic and soft but deep down you knew that face was only capable of bringing hell.
Not to you, luckily. To you it was just a perfect match of features that contributed to give his look a devilish yet angelic touch.

His diamond-shaped scars adorning the corners of his mouth and his beautiful long white eyelashes extending to the point they almost shaded his cheeks.

The texture of his skin was perfect.
Smooth, silky, even touching it would be a sin.

His hair was still in perfect conditions even after a deep sleep, maybe a bit ruffled on the part of the bangs but he looked so cute like that.

He really seemed an angel even though you knew he was the complete opposite.
Yet he was so peaceful while sleeping.

"Why are you staring?"

You widened your eyes in horror when he spoke out of the blue, but you remained silent.
Maybe he would think you were sleeping too, right? His eyes were close after all.
He couldn't see you.

"I know you're awake, silly" he then slowly opened his beautiful esmerald eyes, frowning lightly at the sunshine that directly hit his face, making the color of his irises even brighter.

"I can tell if someone is awake by their breathing" he chuckled lightly. Wow.. his morning voice was really something else.

"I didn't mean to stare at you, I'm sorry for making you uncomfortable" you spoke gently.
You really were sorry.
You knew how Sanzu could be weird sometimes and how his mood could change very quickly.
So you thought you made him uncomfortable somehow.

"Sorry for what? I just asked why you were staring" he smiled then yawned and rolled on the bed, positioning himself belly up and running his hand through his hair.

You just noticed that he wasn't wearing anything that covered his upper body and you could see a tattoo on his chest, a weird one.

It looked like a snake head with its mouth open and its fangs showing, its body extended to his left arm until the tail touched his elbow, wrapping around his bicep. It was very beautiful.

"Damn I don't want to get up" he sighed and closed his eyes, sinking deeper among the pillows.

"But you have to and I do too, let's go to work come on" you were about to get up but he immediately grabbed your wrist "Girl I told you yesterday you're not working today"