37

"I can't believe it Y/n!"

"I'm sorry!" You cried out.

"Are you out of your mind?!"

"I didn't know he was that crazy, okay?!"

"I don't give a fuck! I asked you to always tell me where you want to go and not to go alone without ME! Is that too much to ask?" Haruchiyo slammed his hand on the desk of his office, making you flinch as you were sitting in front of it.

"It's dangerous for you Y/n!"

"Don't scream! I'm not a kid! I know it!"

"Well you acted like one! A fucking kid! What if you went alone and Rindou wasn't there to help you? What if it went like that? You would have fucking died!"

"Well it didn't go like that so stop imagining things!"

"Don't talk back to me! You know very well you're in the wrong!"

"And now you're staying here until I decide it's time to go home!" He added "Are we clear?!"

Silence fell between the two of you as you looked down, not able to reply.
The lump in your throat was too big to swallow, also your eyes didn't let you see anything, multiple tears started forming up.

A sigh escaped Haru's lips.
He knew he had been too harsh on you but the fear of losing you took over in a millisecond soon after he saw the news of a shooting at the mall in the centre of Tokyo.

And when you and Rindou finally came back to the headquarters... Oh god... He lashed out at him first, almost hitting him if Ran didn't block him in time, and then he took you in his office..

So there you were.

"Y/n"

"I'll stay here, I got it.." you sobbed out and rubbed your arm, always looking down "I-I'm sorry.."

On the other hand, you understood his reaction.
It was way more than normal.

He was scared something could happen to you and, by what just happened, he had all the right to be mad at you after all.

"We'll have a talk at home.. now I gotta discuss about a matter with the others, just stay here please" he placed a sweet kiss on your forehead while he held your head with a hand on your cheek before leaving the room.

"Don't you think you've been too harsh on her?"

"Mind your business Rindou, I'm still mad at you." He spoke while walking to the meeting room with both the Haitanis.

"If you let me explain-"

"I already know what happened, you should have just said no to her. Same goes for Ran"

"So you won't let her live anymore? Just because you're scared?" Ran teased.

"I don't want her to die."

"Then teach her how to defend herself, easy"

"Shut up" Sanzu cut the two brothers off, perfectly knowing they were right, and entered the room only to be met with the other members of Bonten.

"You better explain what's all this fuss and why you wanted us here because I'm wasting my time. The time that I could have used to make money."

"You got some problems Koko, always thinking about money" Takeomi sighed out and sat next to him, having a cigarette between his lips.