40

⚠️TW: SLIGHT VIOLENCE⚠️

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

"Fuck!"

"Come on Y/n are you that weak?" Rindou's slow footsteps approached your figure laid on the ground "I was expecting something more from you"

You tried to sit straight and crawl back to save some time before he could hit you again.

"Fuck you honestly"

"Ahhh I've been waiting for this moment for years" he laughed devilishly "Just surrender already and I won't hit you again"

"Bitch you wish"

Swiftly, he gripped your hair so you would look up at him, out of breathe and drained, suddenly kicking you in the stomach and making you cough your soul out.

"WOAH GO EASY ON HER!" Haruchiyo's worried voice stopped the purplette from kicking you in the stomach again.

Today was training day.
The idea seemed kinda fun right?

Well, no.
Fuck no.

You thought that someone actually would train you to land some kicks, punches and maybe against a punching bag or something like that.

You couldn't have imagined that they would train you just how they self-trained years ago when they still were in a gang: by fighting each other.

Yes, because during some missions, it could usually happen that at some point, you had to fight someone, with weapons or without, and you should have been ready in both situations.

Mikey told you that you could have chosen whoever you wanted among all the executives for the training, so you chose Rindou.

You knew he was pretty strong and also had a good technique since he was very good at wrestling and jujitsu, so you decided to let the dislike you had for him apart and let him train you.

And that sadistic fucker didn't even warned you he would have beaten the shit out of you.

"She's lucky I'm not even using all my strength"

"No you're lucky I didn't get angry yet." You corrected.

"Ohhh I'm so scared little roach" he laughed in your face, holding his stomach too.

"What did you just call me?!" You coughed out, giving him a death stare while you wiped some blood off your lower lip.

"I called you roach. Aren't you one? Look at you. Pathetic." he clicked his tongue before turning and walking to the door "I can't deal with such weak people. Try with another trainer."

"Bitch you gotta be kidding me" before Rindou could touch the handle of the door, your ran to him and jumped on his back, wrapping your legs around his waist and your arms around his neck.