15

"So whose house are we going?"

"The Haitanis"

"Oh my god no please" you rolled your eyes "Why didn't you tell me before"

"Because I already knew you wouldn't have come if I told you before" Haruchiyo smirked.

"I mean... As I should???!! Don't get me wrong, I love Ran... He's very sweet, polite... A literal gentleman... But Rindou... I hate him, a lot." You crossed your arms, looking out the window of his car.

"He's not even that bad come on" he chuckled.

"He pisses me off. He thinks he's better than everyone. He's grumpy. And I bet he makes his maids do everything because he's also a lazy and spoiled fuck."

"Well he sure is spoiled, Ran says that too" he looked at you quickly before looking back at the road again "Just enjoy the day okay? Rindou won't bother you, he knows his place when you're around"

"Mph! He better" you smiled lightly and looked at him when he spoke again.

"So.. how are things going with your fiancé?"

You got back with Hiro a month ago, and since then, you never spoke about your relationship again.

Also, after the kiss you and Haruchiyo shared, everything went back to normality.
He kept his promise, he didn't treat you differently and also he didn't make you feel uncomfortable around him. And you were glad about it.

Sanzu, wanted to know what was going on between you and your fiancé anyways.
Not for something in particular.
He just wanted to make sure you were okay since you opened up about how toxic Hiro was.

"Uhm.." you scratched the back of your neck "Fine I think"

"You think?"

"He's weird sometimes.. but we didn't fight again like we did that day" you cleared your throat.
As much as you didn't want to tell him that he still was toxic, you couldn't hide the truth from him.

You just softened it a bit.

"Let me correct you. That day, you didn't fight, he threatened you." He stated"Also... Elaborate weird"

"Like.. sometimes I have the feeling he spies on me... For example, when I talk to you on the phone.. or when I chat with someone... Also one day I found him with my phone in his hands, he was probably looking through it" you finally spoke.

"Are you aware of the fact that this attitude is toxic? Just asking" of course he was mocking you.
How could you be so stupid to let that behavior of him slide.

You just remained silent.
And that silent said everything.

"Mh, I guess you're aware" he nodded and looked back at the road.

"Let's just enjoy the day.." you looked down at your thighs and closed your eyes, exhaling a heavy sigh.
As you knew Hiro wouldn't even want you to go and have some fun with the guys because he was jealous, you lied to him and told him you had a very long meeting.

"Yeah, we've arrived" and he parked his car in front of the house.

When you both entered the huge mansion, welcomed by the maids, you were immediately brought to the big yard in the back, where all the other Bonten members were.

Well, everyone except Mocchi since he had to take care of his kids. He was good you must admit, way better than Rindou. Since you became Haruchiyo's assistant, he had never dared to disrespect you and also treated you like a normal human being, like the others did except for Rindou.