04

After Ran parked in front of a massive building, Sanzu got off the car and held the door to let you get out as well, meanwhile Kokonoi hopped off the other side of the vehicle.

You got off the car after Sanzu, who strangely lend you his hand to help you. And you took it, you were a trembling mess and could fall at any moment, so any kind of help was accepted.

"Damn she's scared isn't she?" Ran chuckled looking at your figure.

"Just look at you, and you'll get why" Rindou rolled his eyes.

"What do you mean... I'm so handsome"

You just looked down.
The one who terrorized you the most was the purple mullet-haired man, Rindou.
He kept staring at you with his annoyed expression that wasn't leaving his face since you all were at your workplace.

Was he mad at you?

"If maybe your brother would stop being so grumpy she would calm down" Koko spoke "What do you say Rin? Stop making people uncomfortable"

"Tsk! Fuck you all" the younger Haitani scoffed and placed his hands in his pockets.

"Thank you, but it wasn't necessary... Kokonoi..." You managed to speak, looking at the silver haired man beside you.

"I can't stand him either sometimes, so don't worry" he lightly smiled at you "Where are the others?" He then shifted his attention to Sanzu.

"They're coming, let's go inside in the meantime. Follow me Y/n" he said checking his phone and slowly walking to the door, but he then stopped as soon as he felt no one beside him.

You were still processing the fact you were with some criminals who literally just killed your boss and coworkers and blew up your workplace.
What if, once inside the building, they killed you?

"Oi, did you freeze?" He turned towards you and tilted his head "I said follow me"

You still couldn't move.

"Are you stupid?" Rindou pushed you by your shoulder, almost making you fall.

"I-I'm sorry!" You shut your eyes close as you were about to cry and covered your head with your hands, scared that Rindou might hit you.

Sanzu rolled his eyes in annoyance and walked closer to the both of you, smacking Rindou's chest and holding your wrist tight "Enough jellyfish" He then harshly pulled you with him inside the building.

Rindou scoffed while he stared at the both of you going inside and started walking.

"Come on Rin she's just 18, there's no need to scare her like that" Ran patted his shoulder "Plus she's harmless" Kokonoi added "Let's go come on" and the three of them entered the building as well.

As you quickly walked through the long and well adorned hall of the immense building, which led to a wooden door, you stared at the mullet haired man who was pulling you with him. Pink was really his color, it matched perfectly with his eyes.

He reached the wooden door and opened it, entering with you and walking closer to a big rectangular crystal table that had eight chairs around it "Sit here" he spoke and patted the backrest of the one that probably was his chair.

You did as he told you, then looked up at him, trying to find the courage to talk to him. You opened your mouth to say something many times, but what came out was just air.

In the meantime, you saw him putting something in his mouth and drinking a glass of water soon after. His actions felt familiar somehow... You were used to your mother's antics.

"Do... do you do drugs...?" You instinctively asked.
It was just a question, right?

He slowly turned his head towards you, leaning his lower back to the edge of the table, right beside you "It's none of your business, clear?"

"Y-yes.. sorry" you lowered your head and played with the hem of your skirt "What are you gonna do with me?"

"Told you, you're gonna be my assistant"

"Slave is the right word" Takeomi, the man with a huge scar on his face, entered the room followed by the other men you saw before.

"Shut the fuck up old man" Sanzu rolled his eyes.
As he rolled his sleeves up, you could notice a strange logo tatted on his inner arm.
Kokonoi had the same one on his head, Rindou and Ran on their neck...

So confusing...

"Look how she's staring at you" another man beside Takeomi chuckled "head over heels for Sanzu uh?"

"Guess she suffers from the Stockholm Syndrome, Mocchi" Rindou laughed with him.

They were so mean...

You were just looking at him because he was a very interesting individual.
Like... Pink hair styled in a mullet, many ear piercings, a mysterious tattoo, and he did drugs...

Not that the others weren't interesting.
The ones you assumed were brothers, were both wearing purple clothes and had purple hair, Kakuchou had a huge scar on his face like Takeomi, Kokonoi had a very cool hairstyle and a tattoo on his skull... It must have been damn painful getting it inked...

The only one who was kinda normal was the one they called Mocchi...

"Sit y'all, Mikey is coming, and he wants a report about the mission"

"No I'm not sitting next to her" Rindou scoffed and looked at you with disgust "that bitch will infect me with her poverty"

What did you even do to him...

You remained silent and sighed, looking down.
You didn't say anything, as you were used to that kind of treatment in every school you attended.

"Then sit somewhere else, grumpy dog" Sanzu rolled his eyes.

"You literally let her take your chair, ew"

"Quit it Rin" his older brother smacked the back of his neck and sat next to you, giving you a little smile. You returned a forced one and looked back down.

The younger Haitani scoffed, sitting next to his brother, meanwhile the other men sat on their chairs too. Just one chair was empty, and it was the one that was placed at the head of the table between Kakuchou and Sanzu's chairs.

"You better shut your mouth when Boss comes in, okay love? I don't know if he's in a good mood today, so better be careful, right?" Sanzu spoke with an evil smile and fixed a strand of your hair that was on your nose. You were too busy overthinking that you didn't notice it.

You just nodded silently at his sentence.

Suddenly the door opened, revealing a white-haired man, a bit short and very, very thin.

He immediately leaned his eyes on you, noticing there was one more person besides his executives.

"What's this?"

=====================

Don't forget to vote<3