33

Soon after talking to Senju, you decided you wanted to see Haruchiyo and help him through his journey.

His sister politely offered to take you home, to the Haitani Mansion, and help you prepare your bags.

"Thank you Ran.. and Rin.. for hosting me these past few months" you sweetly smiled at the two men standing in front of you, the handle of the bag in your hand "I really enjoyed my time here"

"Don't mention it" the older Haitani replied with a smirk "Also I'm glad you did"

You then shifted your eyes to Rindou, who had his hands in his pockets and was looking at you silently.

"Don't be too harsh on Sanzu.. okay?" He suddenly spoke lowly "He didn't tell you for you own good.."

"I won't be, don't worry Rin" you gave him a little smile and after gently placing the bag on the floor, you pulled the two brothers in a tight hug "Thank you again, you saved me from that man"

"It's nothing Y/n, we'll keep helping you whenever you need it" Ran patted your head "now go come on, I'm sure Sanzu will be happy to see you"

"Yeah make sure to fu-"

"Rin?!" You smacked his chest.

"He sure won't reject you for that" Ran chuckled.

"God you two are impossible" you shook your head and sighed "I'm going now.."

"Yes, bye Y/n-chan, see you soon!"

"We're here, I'll help you take the bags out of the car" Senju parked in front of Haruchiyo's mansion and hopped off the car.

As you did the same and after taking your bags, the pink haired girl made you stop right at the door of the entrance and looked at you exhaling a nervous sigh.

"What's wrong..?" You tilted your head in confusion.

"Don't be scared.. okay?"

"He's being a bit nervous lately so there's a chance he might be harsh towards you.. but uhm-"

"It's okay.." you smiled "It doesn't scare me"

"Mh.." she gave you one last glance then slowly opened the door of the house and let you enter first so you could place the bags on the floor and finally free your hands.

You couldn't lie, you were extremely nervous to be in his house as you had been almost two months apart from each other, without even hearing each other's voice.

"I think he's in his room.." Senju whispered "Or in the kitchen.. he started cooking pretty often as it helps him to cope with his situation"

As you walked through the living room, also looking at the surroundings, you instantly froze when you heard a male voice and footsteps approaching the both of you.

"Senju why did you take so lo-" coming out of the kitchen, Haruchiyo had the same reaction as you.

He was standing right at the door frame of the other room, wearing a white t-shirt, black shorts and just socks that reached his calves.