22

"Hi cutie, how are you?"

"I'm fine.. I miss you.." you smiled and positioned yourself better on the bed, holding you phone with one hand and making sure you would only frame your face and not the surroundings.

"Aw I miss you too" Hiro smiled on the other side of the screen.

"So how are you doing? Also what are you doing these days?"

"Oh I just go to work and clean the house, you know.. I don't have anything to do without you" you chuckled lightly and put a strand of hair behind your ear.

"Ah, same for me here" he smiled.
He seemed happy you had no one to be with and that you were completely alone.
So toxic.

"Can't wait to get back to be honest" he added.

"Can't wait either baby" you gave him a fake smile and sent him a kiss.

"And your boss?"

"What about him?" You tilted your head then rolling on the bed belly down, resting your chin on your fist.

"I don't know, does he talk to you or things like that?" He sounded very jealous.

"I mean.. sometimes, but it's always things about work" you shrugged. You didn't know you could be such a liar.

"Mh. Okay" he nodded "Don't talk to him if he doesn't okay? And stay away from him as much as possible"

"Oh uhm.. yeah sure.." you gave him another smile.

"Good. Now I have to go to work, bye baby I love you"

"Mhmh I love you too bye" you then hung up the video call and leaned over the nightstand to place your phone back there.

While you were doing so, a hand gently touched your back then slid to your belly and then between your bare breasts, making you bit your lip to contain a smile.

You were currently at Sanzu's place, sleeping in his bed, next to him. And when your fiancé called you that morning, you instantly panicked but managed to appear calm so he wouldn't know you were with another man.

And he seemed to buy that bullshit.

"Heard what he told you?" His deep morning voice resonated in your eardrums and his hot breath sent butterflies right to your stomach "You must stay away from me" he spoke while squeezing your boob hard and grabbing your neck to keep you still.

Soon after, his mouth went down to attack your neck and shoulder too, biting the skin and sucking on it.

"Instead you're here getting fucked like a slut uh?"

You closed your eyes, enjoying his harsh yet velvety touch all over your bare body and pressing yourself on him more "Just because you gave me no choice"

"Oh I did, love" he chuckled sexily in your ear "But you chose me anyways" a slap landed on your boob, making you yelp and half-turn your head to look at him, noses almost touching "You're a great manipulator, aren't you Haruchiyo?"

You were well aware that even if he just asked you to live with him for that week, he 'manipulated' you into that choice. He just said things that made you think that going at his was the best option.

"You just let me manipulate you baby"

He was right.
You were aware and you let him.
He knew how to get what he wanted and you didn't mind the fact he did that with you, because in the end you were fine with him.

You were actually happy.
You would always wake up with a smile on your face knowing that he was sleeping right next to you, all curled up like a baby, his hair ruffled and his hand gripping the pillow or your boob as if it was antistress.

You just remained silent, enjoying the sweet kisses he was placing on your nape, neck and jaw too.
Until you felt something poking your ass cheek, something hard as a rock.

"What do you think you're doing Haru? We have to go to work"

"Come on~" he lowly growled in your ear, rubbing his clothed boner on your ass "It will be something quick"

"Liar" you chuckled then slapped his hand away from your neck to free yourself from his grip "If you behave, you'll get a reward later" you pecked his lips then got up and stretched your arms, throwing your head back.

Even if he didn't like the idea of waiting that much, he didn't have the time to complain as he was totally amazed by your beauty and the beauty of your naked body standing right in front of him.

It was casting a shadow on him as you were right in front of the window that let the sunshine invade the room.

"Fucking gorgeous" he let out a soft whisper, mouth slightly open.

"Huh?" You turned your head towards him while picking up your clothes from the floor "Did you say something?"

Getting no answer from him as he was totally mesmerized by your figure, you waved your hand in front of his face "Hey Haru!"
He looked so cute and you couldn't help but let out a little laugh.

"Oh uhm yeah?" He shook his head and cleared his throat as he got off the bed too.

"I asked you if you said something" you watched him fixing his hair and immediately roll a joint.

Few seconds of silence.

"That you're gorgeous" he shifted his attention to you and smiled, causing you to be a bit taken aback by that sudden compliment.
You weren't used to those.

"A-ehm.. thank you" you replied softly and as you were slightly embarassed you quickly walked to the bathroom "I'm gonna take a shower"

"Ohh I'm joining you~"

"Haruchiyo we're not fucking in the shower!"

=====================

Don't forget to vote♡