21

⚠️TW: SMUT⚠️

🔞READ AT YOUR OWN RISK🔞

Clothes scattered on the floor.

Paper sheets all over the desk.

Kissing sounds filling the room.

"Why don't you stay at mine for the whole week?" Sanzu wandered his hands all over your almost bare body while showering your neck and collarbone with soft kisses.

"I can't Haru.." you, who was wearing his white open dress shirt, were letting him kiss you and touch you wherever he wanted.

"You can't... why? You're all alone and the man you live with is away.." he gave you a little bite, making you gasp "Come on~"

"He's not 'the man I live with'" you sighed "he's my fiancé"

"Whatever. Come at mine" he growled in your ear and bit you again, also sucking on your skin and leaving another hickey "I need you with me"

"Ha-aru.." you swallowed the lump in your throat "We shouldn't be doing this... Having sex was so wrong... I have a man already... I'm sorry for him, but I also don't want to lead you on..."

"Do you think I give a fuck about that Hiro guy?" He deadpanned "Bet I can treat you way better than him" and he buried his face in the crook of your neck.

"W-What if-ah~" you closed your eyes and threw your head back, gripping onto his bare shoulders "What if he knows about it?"

"He won't know from me for sure, neither from you, so.." he detached and looked at you, shrugging and giving you his little crazy smile that you really liked.

"You promise...?" You looked at him, deep into his eyes.

He just sighed at your question "Y/n... do you think I'd ever put you in danger? Yeah, I actually love having sex with you, but I also like you... a lot..." he cleared his throat "And I care about you..."

He then took your chin between his index finger and thumb and brought your face closer to his, letting each other's lips touch and giving the start to a kiss full of love and passion.

That one was different from the others he gave you, that were caused only by lust and instinct.
That one was better than any other kiss you had received in your life, actually.

It really made you feel appreciated, loved...

Protected.

It actually sent butterflies to your stomach.

A feeling that you forgot long time ago, as Hiro was only capable of commanding you and doing nothing else.

You both detached to catch your breaths, foreheads resting against each other.

"At least let me go home and take some clothes and things I will need" you spoke after a few seconds of silence, still breathing heavily.

"Mhhh I love this answer" he smirked and gave a little peck on your lips.