47

"Ugh..." you slowly rubbed your hands on your face, still sleepy, "Why did I dream of that..." a light sigh escaped your lips before your eyes could land on the person next to you, Haruchiyo.

He had been going to therapy for months now, and things were going better every day. That night, you noticed that he managed to take a full sleep without waking up in the middle of the night. For the first three months he suffered from insomnia because of the drug withdrawal, and he couldn't rest, not even for an hour. So he deserved to sleep a bit more, as much as he could.

You slowly got up, put your robe on, and went downstairs to make breakfast for the both of you.

"Not that I'm hungry... but I need to eat something..." you didn't know the reason behind that morning sickness, but you had been feeling like that for the past week, and it started bothering you. Because of that, you couldn't even go to work or go out as you felt too tired.

As you were watching the frying eggs in the pan, realization hit your mind "No..."

"It can't be..." you rapidly glanced at your belly "It really can't be... I'm on the pill"  eyeing your phone right next to the cook top, you took it and sent a few texts "I need to be sure tho..."

"Be sure of what?"

"Oh fuck!" you jumped as soon as you heard his words, you were too deep in your thoughts that you had forgotten Haruchiyo would wake up a few minutes after you "Haru... oh my God you scared me!" your eyes were glaring daggers at him.

"Jeez I'm sorry... it's not my fault you're this sensitive lately..." he chuckled and hugged you, resting his chin on your head "How are you? Do you feel better?" he then kissed your forehead.

"No, not even a bit... I feel like I'm getting worse to be honest" 

"Then why do you keep waking up at 7... you should rest" placing his hands behind your thighs, he lifted you up and made you sit on the edge of the table "Let me take care of you, please. Besides, there's no need to wake up so early, we do not have a schedule, and we can go to the headquarters whenever we want. Take it easy babe..."

"I'm sorry, it's a habit of mine..." you got another peck on your forehead before his lips shifted to your jawline and then to your neck "Haru..."

"Relax, I know you're not in the mood. But a bit of affection won't do any harm" and he bit your cheek.

"Hey that's aggression! Not affection!" you gently pushed him away placing your hands on his chest "One day you're gonna chop my cheek off" your pout met his cheeky smile, and you couldn't restrain your lips from curving up a little "Idiot"

"This idiot is going to prepare breakfast, so sit and rest"

"When is Senju coming..." you were walking back and forth in your living room.

Soon after Haruchiyo left, you gave the green light to Senju, so she could have come without being noticed by your fiancé. Actually, the reason behind your silence to Haruchiyo about your hypothetical pregnancy was unknown even to you.

You were scared? Maybe, but that wasn't the main thing.

First, you needed to be sure of the fact you were or weren't pregnant. Then you could think about what to do with the whole situation.