14

️⚠️TW: HEAVY MAKING OUT SESSION⚠️

As soon as you woke up, a terrible pulsating pain
invaded your forehead and temples, causing you to squint your eyes "My god"

Not able to open your eyes due to the pain, you hugged more what you thought it was a very warm pillow, and you rubbed your cheek on it in a desperate attempt to cope with the terrible feeling.

Only when you felt the pillow going up and down as if it was breathing, you opened your eyes just to find Sanzu being your so-called pillow.

As you noticed he wasn't wearing anything and that you were too close to him... "Oh shit!" You immediately backed off and looked at yourself. You weren't wearing the dress of last night.
You had your pijama on.

But as you tried to remember what happened last night, every attempt was unsuccessful.
Your night just ended when Rindou proposed you to do that challenge with him, and after that you couldn't remember anything.

Damn Rindou.
You wanted to punch him in the face so bad in that moment.

Coming back to your pijama, you imagined that Sanzu probably changed your clothes.
But you had a doubt..

What if Sanzu got drunk too and you ended up doing it? He was half-naked after all..
Not that he wasn't every time he slept..
But still..

You just hoped Sanzu didn't drink too much, because you could trust sober Sanzu.
But you couldn't trust his drunk version.

He would never lay a finger on you if sober, but if drunk... You didn't actually know.
Everyone that happened to be drunk would lose their control.

"Oh.." he yawned out and stretched his arms.
Your scream probably woke him up.

"Good morning.." he yawned again and rolled on the bed to lay on his side and face you, closing his eyes again. He was very tired.

"Morning.." you replied worriedly.

"We didn't have sex" he spoke with his eyes still closed, reassuring you. It was as if he always knew what was going on in your mind.
He could read your facial expressions very well.

"I remained sober since you were drunk"

At his sentence, you let out a heavy sigh of relief, plopping yourself back on the bed again.

"I just changed your clothes and removed your make up" he opened his eyes to land them on you "Hope you don't mind"

"No, actually.. thank you" you smiled at him "I'm gonna punch Rindou today"

"He's lucky he's on a mission then" he chuckled sexily and got off the bed "God I'm so fucking hungry"

"We should have lunch... It's 1 pm" you smiled and got up, fixing your hair.

"Yeah, I'm gonna make something.." he swallowed down two pills "with your help of course"

"Yeah if you maybe stop doing drugs you would cook better" you rolled your eyes and sighed in annoyance.

"Always nagging about this, you're boring"

"Maybe because I don't want you to die of overdose?" You crossed your arms, looking at him with an annoyed expression.

"Why do you even care" he shook his head, smiling lightly. He couldn't lie, he liked when you were worried about him, but still he couldn't stop doing drugs. Not with a snap of finger.