20

⚠️TW: SMUT⚠️

🔞READ AT YOUR OWN RISK🔞

Knock. Knock.

"Yes?"

"It's Rindou.."

"Oh! Uhm.. yeah come in" you cleared your throat and stood up, tidying your desk that was full of paper sheets as Bonten was engaged with a deal with another gang, very important.

As soon as you gave him the permission, he entered the office and looked around before looking at you "Have you seen Sanzu?"

"I think he's with Mikey.. I don't know where though... Probably in his office"

"Uhm.. okay.." he nodded, putting his hands in the pockets of his pants but he was still standing in front of you, making you confused.

"Ahem.. do you need anything else..?"

"Actually..." He sighed heavily "I'm.. I'm very sorry for letting Sanzu get drunk yesterday night.. I thought about your words and no, I haven't been a good friend" he cleared his throat, looking down at his shoes.

"It's okay Rindou.. I'm glad you realized it though.." you gave him a light smile that you soon dropped in surprise as you saw Haruchiyo entering the office, all covered in blood.

"I hope that isn't your blood.."

"It's not" he sighed and wiped some blood off his face with his forearm.

"Weren't you with Mikey?"

"Yeah but Ran caught some traitors so I had to put them to sleep" he smiled lightly and kept cleaning his face with the tissue that you gave him.

"Anywayss I have to go, see ya"

"Where are you going?" Sanzu loosened his tie while looking at the purple haired man.

"Just some business in Roppongi, bye" he waved at the both of you.

"Bye Rindou" you waved at him too then looked back at Sanzu and his state.

You were about to speak again but he cut you off "Why was Rindou here?"

"Oh.." he caught your by surprise since he never asked about why the Haitanis would come into the office and he caught them talking to you "He just wanted to apologize"

"Apologize for what" he stopped what he was doing and looked at you, hands on his waist.
He seemed a bit pissed.

"Mhh.. I got mad when he took you at mine all drunk and high, so he apologized for not keeping you from getting drunk in time"

"Oh.. okay.." he immediately softened his gaze and shrugged, ending the conversation there.

"Guess you had fun" you added as you looked at his clothes all stained with blood.

"Yeah but I gotta change my clothes now.." he sighed and started stripping first taking off his tie and then unbuttoning his shirt "Can you check if I have some spare clothes in the drawer?"

"Yes.." you quickly turned your body towards the desk and opened the drawer, finding a shirt along with a pair of pants "Yes, but there's no jacket"