32

"Thank you so much, I'll call you if I need a ride home" you politely thanked the guard who Ran assigned to take you to the place and hopped off the car.

"Wow it's freezing" you exhaled a brief sigh, noticing the warm vape coming out of your mouth.

You fixed the scarf around you neck and your trench coat while walking to the stairs of the temple.

You had never been to that place so you took your time to admire that beauty of that building.

The Senso-ji temple.

Suddenly, the cold wind made you tremble like no tomorrow and made you immediately come back to reality.

You started looking around trying to find the woman you had talked to on the phone but you didn't even know her name.. How could you recognize her?

She said you definitely could do it though..

Looking among all the people who were there, your eyes landed on a slightly familiar figure.

Pink hair, green eyes, prominent eyelashes..
Haruchiyo..?!

You then shifted the focus to their whole figure just to find out she was a woman, impressively similar to Haruchiyo..

Your mind immediately thought she was his sister or some sort of relative but Haruchiyo never mentioned her when he used to be around you, not even once...
You were sure he had just one brother, Takeomi.

She also was smiling at you so she probably was the person you talked to on the phone.

You slowly walked towards her until you were both in front of each other.

"Hi, Y/n.. I'm Senju, Haru's sister" she tilted her head and gave you another sweet smile.

"Hi.. nice to meet you.. Senju.." you spoke uncertain.

"You must be confused right?"

"Yeah.. Haruchiyo never mentioned you.."

"Oh that's understandable.. we never had a good relationship.. sadly.." her smile slightly faded and she looked down but then she shifted her green orbs to you again "Let's have a walk, shall we?"

"So.. you've been apart for almost 20 years?" You widened your eyes in complete shock.

"Yeah, let's say 17/18 years.. he had never wanted to see me again since that day.."

"That day..?"

Flashback

"Vroooooooom!"

Mikey was running inside the living room where Shinchiro and Takeomi were, discussing about some gang things.

At the time, they were part of the strongest and biggest gang in the whole Kantou and maybe the whole Japan, Black Dragon.

But they weren't just simple subordinates.
Shinchiro, Mikey's brother, was the president of Black Dragon. Takeomi was the Vice President.
They both played really important roles in that gang along with other two friends who were the captains of the two divisions.