19

You were already awake.
Truth was, you didn't sleep all night just to make sure Haruchiyo could do it without feeling sick.

You were currently laying on the bed, Haruchiyo's head resting on your boobs and your fingers playing with his pink locks.
No matter how mad you could be at him... If he needed help, you were always there for him.

When you felt him taking a deep breath as he was waking up, you stopped playing with his hair and lowered your gaze on him. He opened his eyes just to close them soon after and snuggle you more rubbing his cheek on one of your breasts, your nipple to be precise.

That made you blush in embarassment but you didn't stop him, you just looked at his doings.
You must admit he was very cute when he woke up, he looked like a baby.

"Mhh.."

"Good morning.." you spoke first.

He instantly froze and opened better his eyes when he heard your voice, shifting his attention to you and clearing his throat.

"You were drunk yesterday so Rindou took you here since you said you wanted to stay with me.." you sighed, looking at him deep into his blue eyes "But I guess you had fun at the club first"

"I-I.. I'm sorry Y/n I-"

"There's nothing to be sorry.." you slowly got up and fixed your hair "We aren't nothing after all, so do what you want" you looked at yourself in the mirror "Stay here, I'll bring breakfast"

He looked at you go and sighed heavily "Fuck" he cursed plopping himself back on the bed again "How can I be so fucking stupid"

On the other hand, you were in the kitchen making breakfast for him and you couldn't stop thinking about what he told you yesterday.
When he confessed to you.

Maybe he said that only because he was drunk and high too... But it was in those kind of situation that people actually spoke the truth..
So you were thinking about that his confession might be truthful.

But what could you do?
Did you love him? Or did you love Hiro more?
No, you definitely did love Hiro.
He had always been by your side after all, right?
You loved him... Right?
Sanzu was just your weird boss..
There couldn't have been anything between you two...

Right..?

While you were thinking about what to do, you placed all the things you cooked in a tray along with two cups of coffee and you went upstairs, just to find Sanzu sitting on the bed.

You instinctively smiled at the cute sight.
His hair was slightly ruffled, his eyes still closed and tired and he couldn't stop yawning and stretching his arms.

"I brought you breakfast" you spoke softly and placed the tray on the bed "Also.." you pulled a drawer of your nightstand and took a package of painkillers in your hand "Take one of these, it should help with the hangover sickness. But eat first"

He looked at you then at your hand and took the little package "Thank you.." he rubbed a hand on his forehead and started eating the waffles you prepared "These waffles are so good.. I mean everything you cook is good"

Never in years of relationship with Hiro, he had complimented you once for how you cooked.
It was something you should do just because you were a woman and he expected you to cook and clean everyday. He would also get slightly annoyed if you didn't have the time to do it.

You forced a light smile "Thank you Haru.." you placed your hand on his right cheek to gently pull him closer to you and kiss his left one.

Instead Haruchiyo would always shower you with compliments everytime. For how you dressed, how you walked, how you cooked, how you laughed.
Everything you did was perfect to him, even breathing.

He might be a drug addict, he might get always drunk and high, but he genuinely cared about you.
You just didn't know if you felt the same.
You were confused by the fact you still were with Hiro and you didn't know who to choose.

Well, deep down you would choose Haruchiyo a thousand times more than Hiro, but you couldn't understand what was stopping you.
Probably the fact that he couldn't get out of his addiction.

Maybe you should really give him a chance...

As you were thinking and thinking, you didn't realize that you were looking- no, more like, staring at him in the eyes meanwhile yours got a little teary.

"Y/n.."

You immediately came back to reality and slightly shook your head "Finish your breakfast and take the pill okay?" You smiled sadly and were about to get up but he immediately gripped your wrist "Wait.."

"What were you thinking about..?" He tilted his head.

"Nothing I-"

"Please talk to me.. tell me what you feel..."

You gave him one last glance then you gently freed yourself from his grip "Finish your breakfast, then we can go to work" you then stood up as you didn't want to eat anymore.
Your stomach totally refused food that day.

You went in your bathroom and got dressed and put on some make up. You were about to get out but you didn't have the courage to face him again so you waited a little to calm down from the anxiety that overthinking caused you.

After thirty minutes in there, you finally got out just to find Haruchiyo ready in his own suit and waiting for you.

"Let's go, shall we?"

=====================

Don't forget to vote♡