一、𝐔𝐧𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡

You wish you were loved...

Your parents hated you, they said you were born as a mistake. They always hurt you and call you useless. Your bedroom is a basement, it is always dark, you hate the dark. The only things that could let you escape reality are anime and manga. You always wish you could just live inside those fictional worlds and escape from your parents.

Everyone avoids you in school. Hell, how can people easily be close to you when you are covered in bandages everyday? There are bullies too, but those teachers didn't seem to care. You have no one to talk to except your one and only best friend, Jenny. Both of you are really close, she first approached you when she saw you watching My Hero Academia, your favorite anime. Both of you love talking about anime, it made you forget about your bad memories.

"(Y/NNNN)!!!"

A voice snapped you back to reality, you saw your best friend running towards you in the school corridor.

"Jenny."

"Do you know!? THE NEWEST VOLUME OF MY HERO ACADEMIA MANGA WILL COME OUT TODAY!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!"

"Oh, right."

"(Y/NN) come oonnn~ Be more excited will you!?"

"I am."

She sighed and took out her phone, she scrolled a while and showed you some memes. She suddenly stopped and screamed, some classmeates shot both of you an annoyed glance. You muttered an apology and looked at her phone, curious what made her scream.

 You muttered an apology and looked at her phone, curious what made her scream

"OH MY GOD!! OH MY GOD!!" She fanned her reddened face and gasped for air.

"Dadzawa is so hottt!! I don't care about his age, AGE IS JUST A NUMBER!! I am going to marry this man RIGHT NOW!!"

"Girl chill, his like thirty something." you tried to calm her down, trying to ignore the fact that you also simp for this fine man.

"Bestie..." she patted your shoulder "AGE IS JUST A NUMBER!!!"