三、𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐚 𝐓𝐞𝐧𝐤𝐨

Time flies...

You're already three years old. Bakugo became your best friend, both of you get along well and hang out a lot. He started like All Might, always wearing a hoodie of his which you found cute.

You just got your quirk recently, you still remember that unpleasant feeling. At first, your body is burning hot which you thought it was a fever, but suddenly it stopped and your body started to glow which scared the shit out of you. Then the glowing stopped and you feel there's something new inside you. And you knew, it's your quirk.

Your parents didn't know you got your quirk since they weren't there when it happened, you didn't plan to tell them now. Your quirk is too powerful, you need time to train first. You planned to tell them about your quirk after Bakugo got his, so it would be less suspicious. You sometimes train when they are asleep or when they left home.

Your parents are gonna take you out to the streets today to buy some new clothes. You feel kinda excited since it's the first you went shopping with your parents in this world.

"Are you excited!?" your mother asked, giving you a warm closed-eye smile.

"Yepp!" you smiled brightly which send your parents clutching their chest because of your adorableness.

You held both of your parent's hands and hummed. They brought you into a clothes shop which was full of cute clothes while one of them catches your eye.

 They brought you into a clothes shop which was full of cute clothes while one of them catches your eye

"M-mommy..." you pulled your mother's sleeve, trying to get her attention.

"Yes, Honey?"

"This." you pointed at the cute hoodie "It looks cute!"

"Oh my!" she picked up the hoodie and continued "It looks like a penguin! Darling~ (Y/N) have such fashionable taste~"

"It suits you! Daddy and Mommy are gonna pay for it now, stay right here okay?"