十、𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐨𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐢 𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

You're six years old...

It's been nearly a year since you met Hawks. You told Mitsuki and Masaru about your quirk since they asked you about it. You lied that it's similar to copying others' quirks, but they're also saved inside you like some computer files.

Katsuki and Izuku also knew about this, which Izuku felt happy for you and kept asking for more details of your quirk. He kept writing in his notebook after you patiently answered all of his questions.

On the other hand, Katsuki didn't seem that happy about the news. But he tried his very best not to show it even though he felt very flustered inside. He finally accepted it after a few weeks and trains with you sometimes, which makes him kinda happy that he could even spend more time with you (he still trains secretly without you to get stronger).

Because of the bullying that day, Mitsuki hired a teacher to home school you. She was afraid that you might get traumatized because of it. Katsuki felt really disappointed since he looked forward to going to school and back home together with you.

The day after the bullying happened, he immediately beat them up using his quirk and threatened them not to tell anyone unless they wanted more. The group never told anyone even when the teacher asked them about it when they saw their wounds.

You also kept Hawk's feather as a necklace and wore it all the time. He immediately noticed it and asked who gave it to you, which you answered him that your friend gave you while smiling brightly.

Seeing your bright smile while thinking of other people other than him, made him want to burn that necklace into ashes. But he isn't dumb. He knows what would probably happen if he did it. So he held his burning anger inside as he clenched his fists, nodding to you in response. You never noticed his reddened face and how hard he clenched his fists, since you're still thinking about that day when Hawks gave you his feather.

The class ended a few hours later at 3:00 pm. Since the teacher noticed that you're a lot smarter than the other kids your age, they're already teaching you grade four stuff. Though you actually knew all these things, you still paid attention to the teacher, not wanting to waste Mitsuki and Masaru's money.