十六、𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲, 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞

"(Y- Y/N)-chan!"

"Hm?" You zipped your school bag and turned your head to look at Izuku, who was in his black junior high uniform, playing with his fingers while biting his lip, but didn't notice the red tint on his cheeks.

"What's wrong Deku-chan?" you asked in concern "Did Katsuki hurt you again? Don't worry I'll-"

"No!" he suddenly shouted, but he immediately covered his mouth in panic. He slowly removed them nervously and glupped "C-can I walk home with you?"

You blinked a few times in surprise and smiled warmly at him "Sure! I also wanted to visit Inko-san too!"

You grabbed your schoolbag and fixed your red ribbon, which is on the black sailor uniform, also slipping your feather necklace back inside it, wanting to keep it safe.

"Let's go then!" you smiled and walked beside him, the two of you heading to the school doors.

"D-do you need to tell Katcchan about this?" he stuttered while walking, feeling a bit anxious.

"Suki-chan has a drum lesson today so he had to stay at school, but don't worry! I already texted him just now that I'm going to leave! Also..."

You turned to look at him in the eyes "I can go home with whoever I want! So I don't really need to tell him about it!"

Izuku smiled and gently grabbed your wrist, blushing furiously the moment his skin came into contact with yours.

"Oi, Shortcake!"

A loud shout came through the corridor, which made you turn around while Izuku's eyes widen, knowing who the person was.

Your eyes met Katsuki's sharp and bright red ones as he continued "You dumbass! You left somethi-"

He halted and turned his gaze to Izuku, finally noticing his presence. His eyes moved to his hand that is holding yours. He clenched his teeth and glared at him furiously, as if he was saying "YOU MOTHER FUCKER!!! TOUCH HER ONE MORE TIME AND I WILL BLAST YOUR FUCKING HAND OFF!!"

He grabbed your wrist harshly and pulled you towards him, his other hand holding your upperarm. You stumbled back, your body hitting his chest.

"Ow! What the hell!" you said while rubbing the back of your head, looking at Katsuki who's still glaring at Izuku.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING DEKU?!?" he yelled.

"K-katcchan! I- uh just want to walk home with (Y/N)-chan-"

"SHE'LL WALK HOME WITH M-"

"Katsuki." you called, making him turn his face toward you, knowing you don't often call his name.

"You have to stay at school, remember?" You reminded and moved closer to Izuku."And I also promised Deku-chan to walk home with him."

You turned around, pulling Izuku with you as your tone changed back to normal "Don't worry! I'll arrive home before you do!"