七、𝐄𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬

You're five years old...

It's been several months since your parents found out about your quirk after the teacher called them. But they didn't know how powerful your quirk actually is since they only found out one of them.

Your parents were so overjoyed that they ignored the fact that you almost burned the whole classroom. Your dad was hugging you while spinning you around, telling you how proud he was. Your mother even gave you loads of sweets which you got a toothache in the end.

Your father trains you when he's free, and they even booked to check your quirk, which you're kind of scared of your secret getting exposed. Also, the doctor, Kyudai Garaki, is a servant of All For One, and he even created those Nomus, for fucks sake! At least give them a proper head! He's even made Oboro, who is Shota's best friend, a Nomu! Just how dare he! He might even force you to join the League of Villains because of your powerful quirk and you'll be your friend's enemy!

The worst thing is that tomorrow is the day. Just what should you do?! You need to think of an escape plan or just knock that doctor off since his quirkless, then you don't have to check your quirk! Yeah let's just choose the second one.

Your parents are now bringing you to the Bakugo household since they're going to buy something. They rang the doorbell while Mitsuki welcomed all of you sweetly and patted your head which caused you to smile brightly.

"Is Masaru here?" your father asked.

"He's at work today." Mitsuki replied, then shouted "Katsuki! Get your ass here right now!!"

You sweatdropped while Katsuki came down the stairs. "What's wrong with you old hag!?"

"Wow... it's still surprising every time I see Mitsuki changing her personality and Katsuki calling her rude nicknames..."

Mitsuki smacked Katsuki's head and scolded, "Be polite you little shit!"

Katsuki clenched his teeth and looked at your parents. He greeted them and looked at you with a bright smile. He grabbed your hand and pulled you inside his house "Come on Shortcake! I'll show you how cool my room is!"

"Bye mom! Bye dad!" you shouted while waving.

Your mother looked at your disappearing figure and chuckled while your father was wiping his tears, mumbling something about not getting too close to boys.

"Please take care of (Y/N) until we come back." your mother said while both of them bowed.

Mitsuki immediately shouted, "You don't have to do that! We're best friends after all right? Also, Katsuki really likes hanging out with her, and I also enjoyed her company too!"

She smiled gently and said, "I'm glad I have you and Masaru as my best friends."

"Me too." She said and hugged both of them "See you guys later!"