二十、𝐒𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐠𝐞 𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧

"(Y/N)-chan!" Izuku's voice finally reached your ears this time...

You flinched in surprise, snapping out of your thoughts, and turned your attention back to Izuku. He was biting his bottom lip and playing with his fingers, his face filled with anxiety and worry as he looked at you with his green eyes. You gradually released your tight grip on his waist, and your eyes softened. "Hm? What's wrong, Deku-chan?"

"Are you... alright?" He frowned his eyebrows in worry, which you can easily tell from his concerned expression. You can't let him worry about you, especially when he has his own worries too...

"What do you mean, Deku-chan? I'm fine!" A few forced laughs escaped your lips as you tried to lighten up the mood just to reassure him "I should be the one asking you if you're alright or not! I'm sorr-"

"No, (Y/N)-chan..." Izuku picked up your hand and squeezed it, his spare hand pointing at your face with a serious look "You're crying."

"Huh?" you mumbled in confusion as you raised up your hand to touch your face, realizing that a single tear had dropped from your eye. "What the..." you let out and turned around, not wanting Izuku to see your tears while you wiped them with your sleeve.

"I'm fine! It's just some dust that flew inside my eye, so tears started falling out of it!" you exclaimed, turning around with a smile on your face.

You lied

You're not fine

Those dark memories that were supposed to be hidden deep inside you came out again. You almost forget them, why would they appear again!

You hate those memories playing with your mind. You hate those people who bullied you. You hate everyone for not helping you even if they can. You hate your past self.

"Are you sure...?" he asked again with doubt in his tone, having a feeling that you had lied.

"Yep! "100% sure!" you replied, putting up a fake smile while feeling a strange painful sting inside your chest.

"Ok..." he mumbled unsurely, but decided not to ask you.

You looked around the road where there are many sakura trees, and watching the sakura petals slowly fall from the trees calmed you down. "The sakura trees are so pretty..." you whispered in amazement in order to change the subject. The petal of the sakura fell on your palm, which you picked it up with your fingers carefully. "Right?" You asked, smiling sweetly at Izuku, who was blushing at the sight in front of him. You're smiling sweetly like an angel at him while some sakura petals fall around you? Yeah, he's definitely in heaven.

"Y-yeah!" he stammered shyly, "but not as beautiful as you..."

"Here!" you said as a bit of your red feathers held his notebook. His eyes widened as they flew towards him and landed on his hands. "This is your notebook right?"