四、𝐂𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐑𝐨𝐥𝐥

A night passed after you met Shigaraki...

You honestly couldn't sleep that night, you kept thinking about his weak trembling body, and those people who just gave him weird glances without helping him. Honestly, even though you know what he did, you're not scared of him. You know it's an accident. You know that if the heroes save him, or maybe even other people, he might not become a villain and cold-blooded murderer who wants to destroy the symbol of peace.

You packed some food and other stuff inside your backpack. This is the best opportunity to meet him again since your parents went out to the supermarket. At first, you planned to use Hawks' quirk, Fierce Wings to fly there. But then you can't because the wings are too short, you have to get older so the wings will get larger. You then decided to use Kurogiri's quirk, since you could just create a portal.

"Activate quirk: Warp Gate"

Dark fog started to appear on your arm and a portal appeared. You carried your backpack and hopped in. You spotted a familiar alleyway on the street and walked in, you saw his tiny body laying on the floor.

"Tenko-chan~"

"H-huh?" he said, sitting up from the ground "(Y-Y/N)-chan!? You're really here!"

"Yepp! A promise is a promise!" you answered and sat down beside him. You opened your backpack and took out a pair of gloves.

"Here!"

"I searched in google before, he can't decay gloves."

"That's f-for me!?"

"Mhm!" you nodded.

"T-thank you..." he mumbled and wore the gloves.

"You don't have to worry about hurting people anymore!" you said and hand him some bread and a bottle of milk.

"T-thank you so much..."

You took out a tiny box of skin cream and applied it to his neck. He let out a tiny squeak because of the sudden coldness on his neck "A-ack- (Y/N)-chan?!"

"I noticed your habit of scratching your neck so I figured you might need this to make it feel better!"

"W-why..." he sobbed "Why are you so nice to me... after what I did, I don't deserve all of these kindnesses you gave me..."

"Tenko-chan expressed heavy remorse for accidentally killing his family upon losing control of his newfound Quirk, this poor baby..."

"What are you talking about, Tenko-chan? We're friends right? Friends should be helping each other when they are needed!"

He widened his dark red eyes after hearing your speech "Friends..."

"Yeah, Friends!" he answered, a sudden warm feeling was all over his chest.