十五、𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐚𝐧

You never appeared at Touya's funeral...

Natsuo and Fuyumi invited you to attend it when they visited you that day. But you just replied to them with silence, knowing that he's alive because of All For One, also feeling guilty about facing his 'grave' since you failed to save him, which he ended up suffering.

You sighed as you laied on your bed, staring blankly at the ceiling. Time passed so fast that you can't even imagine you're eleven years old now. You sure grow up fast.

You moved your gaze to the shelf, where your eyes landed on a certain photo that was kept safely inside the photo frame. Your eyes saddened, but your lips formed a small smile, missing the times you spent with him.

You walked towards it and picked it up to your eye level, where you then observed it closely. It was the photo you took with Touya before the incident happened, before it fell apart. Both of you looked so happy and carefree while making a peace sign, smiling brightly towards the camera.

You moved your thumb to gently touch his face. The corner of your eyes held a tear. You miss him a lot. After all, you almost spent time with him every day two years ago. You wonder how he's doing right now... probably still in a coma. If only you knew where he's staying right now, you wouldn't even hesitate to get him out of there.

You placed the frame back on the shelf and went back to your bed. Being homeschooled sure is boring. You can't go to the same school with Katsuki and Izuku, and you're missing lots of fun you should have in elementary school. Even though the stuff you're learning right now is something much more an eleven-year-old can do, you still hope to have a normal school life.

"Just one more year..." you murmured. "Just three more years, I can finally go back to junior high school..."

You closed your eyes, allowing yourself to be in a deep sleep...

✧*̥˚✧

"What's wrong Touya-chan?" you asked, looking at him who averted your gaze.

"Y-you know... You don't have to come here tomorrow."

"Huh?" you said in confusion as you raised your eyebrow "Why though?"

"His flames didn't turn blue right...? But I never saw them appear!" you thought nervously.

"No, it's just that... I want you to spend more time with your family. You always hang out with me so... I just thought it would be nice if you bond with them more." he answered, making you sigh in relief, but still feeling a bit uneasy.

"It's fine but... are you sure you're fine not having me for Christmas? We can do lots of fun things together!"

"I'm sure, I can just spend time with Natsuo, Fuyumi, or even Shoto if Endeavor didn't train him."