五、𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮

Today is your first day at kindergarten...

Katsuki is now holding your hand, dragging you to the door. Your parents are basically crying right now.

"O-our honey is going to school right now... she grew up fast..." your mother sobbed.

"Angel! Don't leave me alone..." your father cried.

"Bye Mom! Bye Dad!" you waved them at the door while Katsuki groaned and tried to pull you inside.

You finally got into your classroom and sat down. Katsuki sat beside you and played with your hair. You noticed a certain green-haired boy came in and shouted "Deku-chan!" The boy waved shyly at you and squeaked, noticing Katsuki's glare.

"Do you wanna sit with us?" you asked.

Izuku looked at Katsuki and gulped "M-maybe another time... thanks for inviting me (Y/N)-chan..."

"Ohh... ok then." you said, feeling kinda disappointed.

you sighed mentally "I can't get near him when Katsuki's here, he always scares him off like an angry dog..."

The teacher came in a while later and introduced herself. She then asked the whole class to introduce themselves too.

"My name is (Y/N) (L/N)! I love eating, especially sweet things! I hope to get along well with all of you!" you let out a cute and bright smile causing some of your classmates blush.

"GRrrrr" Katsuki growled like a dog and shot some glares at those classmates who blushed.

"Now, you will now draw on this paper!" the teacher took out a pile of drawing paper and hand it to each of us. "Hand it to me after class okay?"

"Okay!" the whole class shouted.

"I'm gonna be the best." Katsuki mumbled beside you.

"Okay, times up~"

She collected all of the drawing papers and slowly looked at them.

"Nice drawing Bakugo!" she said and showed the drawing to the class.