十四、𝐀 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐨𝐝

"Wake up... please... you idiot..."

The distressed blond-haired boy sat beside your unconscious figure while grabbing your hand beside his cheeks gently. Dark eyebags were visible under his eyes as he stared at your beautiful yet pale face. He hasn't slept well after you've been in a coma for a week, which goes the same for his parents. All of them were worried about you.

White fog appears inside the oxygen mask you're wearing, your eyes close peacfully, as if you're having a wonderful dream. He moved his hand to your face and fixed your hair that was covering your eye, not wanting you to be bothered when you awoke.

His parents were talking to the doctor, wanting to know what kind of situation you're in and when you're going to wake up. Even if he asks, they never tell him why you ended up here, only telling him that you will gradually explain to them after you wake up.

Though he would never admit it, he missed your presence a lot. He could never get used to you not being beside him. He felt guilty that he failed to protect you since he promised himself to do that. And now he doesn't even know when you're going to wake up. All he can do now is wait.

He buried his head in the bedsheets that covered your body, his hand still holding yours.

"I miss you..."

"Wake up." a soft voice called, which made you slowly open your eyes, wondering where you are.

" a soft voice called, which made you slowly open your eyes, wondering where you are