六、𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐤

You're four years old...

You're now chatting with Izuku, who was speaking excitedly about him going to check up on his quirk a week later. Looking at his bright smile, you, on the other hand, felt guilty. You know what is going to happen. The only thing you can do is to stay by his side and encourage him to achieve his dream.

In your past life, you really admired Izuku. He never gives up his dream of being a hero, even though he is quirkless. No matter how many insults or bullies he got, he still wanted to achieve his dream. You were touched by his attitude, maybe because you looked at your past self in him and you promised yourself to protect this precious lil bean from any bullies, including Katsuki.

"Shortcake!" A shout disturbed the comfortable silence between you and Izuku.

"What's wrong Suki-chan?" 

"Come on! I have something to show you!" he shouted, forcefully pulling you with him and sending a glare toward Izuku.

"B-but-"

"Tch! Just come with me already! I've got your favourite sweets!" his grip got tighter and he pulled you again.

"Sweets?!" you shouted excitedly. You sent an apogetic smile towards Izuku and waved at him, "I'll talk to you later!"

Izuku let out a sad smile and waved back, looking at your figure slowly disappearing.

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

Izuku ignored the sting in his chest while waving back to you. He sighed and mumbled "I wish I could be closer to (Y/N)-chan, just like her and Kacchan... I̸ ̴w̸a̵n̴t̷ ̴h̵e̵r̶ ̶t̸o̷ ̶s̴t̵i̵c̶k̶ ̶w̶i̷t̶h̷ ̴m̵e̷ ̷m̶o̴r̵e̵.̶.̸.̸"

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

Tiny explosions were appearing on Katsuki's palms while you were standing next to Izuku.