十七、𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧

You're fourteen years old...

"Yes yes, I know Suki-chan!" you answered while holding your phone beside your cat ear "Don't worry! I'll be home soon!"

You ended the call and slipped your phone into your pocket after staring at your wallpaper for a couple of seconds.

You just finished school, and now you're walking down the streets, trying to look for a nice gift for Izuku's birthday present. Though you lied to Katsuki that you were just walking around in the streets, he seemed to believe it and called you to come home soon.

"Aha!" you exclaimed as you noticed a shop that sells hero merchandise "God of luck must be on my side today!"

You stepped inside the shop that appeared to be so clean and tidy, even the damn floor seemed to be shining.

"Hello, welcome to the store!" The shop assistant suddenly appeared in front of you, which made you jolt up in surprise as your heart thumbed loudly because of shock.

"How may I help you?" She asked, which you immediately answered before she could sell you anything "I will check them out by myself thank you!"

You made your way to the shelf, glad that she left you alone to pick the present. Your gaze at the large sign which shows 'ALL MIGHT ALMIGHTY EDITON FIGURE!!'

You sighed in relief that the last box of the figure was still on the shelf. You examined the fancy looking box and checked for any scratches before putting it inside the basket. You picked up a nearby Eraserhead figure and mumbled "It's rare to find any of his merch since he's barely knowable..."

You placed the figure back on the shelf and apologized "Sorry Shouta-san, I'm kinda broke right now..."

As you're about to walk to the cashier, your eyes landed on a shelf that had a plush keychain... of Hawks. You widened your eyes and walked towards it, picking up the cute looking keychain.

 You widened your eyes and walked towards it, picking up the cute looking keychain

"So he's a hero now huh?" you mummered "I'm feeling kinda proud right now..."

You wiped off your imaginary tear and put the keychain inside the basket "Guess I'm not so broke suddenly..."