二、𝐀 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

You slowly opened your eyes...

You tried to look around and noticed your chubby hands "Oh shit, it's really real..."

A woman held you in her arms and squeaked "Oh my god! She's so cute~ There are cat ears on her body~ Her adorableness is gonna make me melt!"

"What the actual fuck." you thought "Why tf is there cat ears on me!? I mean cute but I need to have these stuff for my whole life. Are you kidding me!?"

You mentally sighed and look closer at the woman's features "She's kinda pretty..."

A man appeared beside the woman and cooed "This is mommy~ I am daddy~"

You blinked twice "They are my parents! I-I am born into a normal family! I could finally have parents that love me! I- I-"

Tears streaming down your face while your father panicked "L- look at daddy, Bleuhh~" Your father kept doing funny faces though you didn't stop crying. Those aren't tears of sadness, those are tears of happiness.

Your mother slowly hummed a lullaby while her soft voice slowly calms you down.

Your eyes slowly turned heavy and everything went black.

"Look, look! She's waking up~"

"She's just sooo adorable~"

"N-nughh..." you tried to speak though you failed. I mean you're just a day old, how can you speak?"

"Oh did you just hear that!? She's trying to speak!!"

"I have a feeling she's a smart kid~"

"So now I am in My Hero Academia... I kinda want to meet the characters. Especially Bakugo! His my favorite. Oh, also Hawks and Dabi. I really can't believe everything is real! Wait... I remember the god told me about my quirk, All become one. Why does it sound like All for one tho... Nevermind. I could use the quirks of the BNHA characters if I understand how those quirk works deeply... well I actually know how all those quirk work since I always re-watch the anime and I kept reading the manga, there should be no problem. Well, but I didn't seem to have the quirk now... maybe I will have it when I am a few years old. Though I still can't understand why I have cat ears... Well, I can't be like my past self now. I need to change my personality, I can't follow my old steps."