Ch. 5 Apologies and Some More Mistakes

Back at school

Emberleys POV

Thank God it's Friday. Dumbass teachers, suspend me on a Tuesday and I get a break before our weekend break.

"Hey trouble!" Pax yells nudging me playfully making me smile. "Hey dude. Where belly?"

"I don't know! She hasn't shown up in a few days! I've texted her and she hasn't answered." He explained shrugging making me slightly nervous. "You think we should go by her house at lunch and check on her?"

He nods and I nod back and we make our way to home room.

As we walk in I feel Mrs. Barton's eyes on me instantly.

Wonderful.

I had her the letter and I sigh. "I am sorry for the way I treated you. That is not normal behavior for me and I'm going to try better." I explain trying my best to sound convincing.

She smirks at me and I feel my blood boil.

"Take a seat miss Deluca Bishop." She gestures to the desk right next to hers and I nod angrily. As I sit in front of the whole class I feel my face heat up with embarrassment.

It was at this moment that she knew.. she fucking hates this class.

I look up and I see pax making goofy faces at me making me laugh.

I shake my head at him and he smiles back. "Alright class! Let's get to work!!" Mrs Barton screeches making me roll my eyes. Her voice sounds like nails  on a chalk board.

I finish my paper and hand it to her and she scoffs because I finished before everyone. And now I just sit and wait. And wait. And wait. If Carina would've given me my phone back this would be a little more eventful.

Finally the bell rings and I take off out the door with pax hot on my tail.

"Slow down em!!" He shouts running after me.

I get to athletics and I see Coach Matthews.

Coach Matthews is the hottest coach I have. He is 6"2 and built like an absolute beast. Marriage.

"Alright ladies!! Let's warm up!! DB!! Where you been kid???" He asks running over to me smiling. Pax is standing breathless behind me and I smile flirtatiously at coach.

"I been around." I say with a sly smirk and he looks me up and down and smirks at the out of breath Paxton behind me.

"Warm up DB. We've missed our star middle hitter." He says walking away to watch the team warm up.

I run and change into my practice clothes and pax takes a seat on the bench, he's our team manager.

We're in play and a senior, Gabi fuller approaches the net and hits a down ball at me which smacks me square in the chest resulting in some anger. I fall to the floor, gasping for air and I get to my feet at an instant.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FULLER?? HUH?? HIT ANOTHER ONE AT ME. DO IT. I DARE YOU. ILL LAY YOUR ASS OUT." I yell in her face through the net jabbing her chest with my finger.

Coach runs up and he separates us. "Girls! Knock it off!!" He yells and Gabi rolls her eyes. "I didn't even do anything. This is volleyball rook. Figure it out." And she turns to walk away.

Well I'm already in trouble with coach.

I grab her pony tail and drop her to the floor. "It's volleyball rook. Figure it out." I sneer in her face bitchily. Next thing I know I'm being drug into Coaches office across the campus.

"Let go of me!!" I yell walking in his door yanking my arm from him. "DB, come on dude." He says obviously upset. He continues talking and I don't hear a word he says. All I can focus on is how good he looks.

I take a step forward and we connect.

Our body's collide.

Our breath matches one another's pace.

Our lips meet gently.

And all I can think is..

I'm in deep shit.

QOTD
Is she in deep shit????