Ch. 9 Fuck You

Emberleys POV

Maya walks into the room calmly and I make a bitchy face at her.

"What's wrong??"

"You wanna know what's wrong?? You're taking in strays maya. You find a broken soul and decide you'll fix it. I'm your broken soul. Fucking fix me maya. I'm your fucking daughter." I say standing jabbing her chest aggressively.

"Watch yourself right now. You don't lay a hand on me or anyone else. Second off, I can take in whoever I'd like to take it. It's my fucking house. Lastly, I do love you. You are and always will be my daughter but-"

"Old maya wouldn't have put a but in that sentence." And with that I walk out of the hospital angrier than hell. I get into the parking lot and I feel a strong hand around my arm. I turn around to see Maya and I push her. "Fuck you." I spat with venom laced in my tone and I walk away.

My walk quickly turning into a sprint and I find myself running into Paxtons house. His mom and his stepdad stand there arguing and I sigh. "Is pax here??" I ask tears growing in my eyes. "He's in his room." Stephen says and I nod running up the stairs to his room.

"Pax I need-"

I walk in and there he is, naked.

Arabella laying under him.

I feel a pang of anger and I slam the door shut and stomp down the stairs. Pax running after me, throwing on clothes.

I get to the front door and he, like maya grabs my arm and I turn to face him.

"Fuck you." I spat even angrier than I was with maya. I yanked my arm out of his grasp and I took off walking. Not sure of a destination. I stop myself and look around and realize I have no idea where I'm at.

It's dark and there isn't much light where I'm at. I continue walking, slowly. Realizing that if I don't find a place to go that I'll be out on my ass shit out of luck till the sun comes up.

Finally I arrive at my destination. A small White House, a larger yard, with a white fence, a louder beat coming out of the front door and people flooding the house.

I walk in and I see jay.

"Ohhhhh everybody!!!! E is in the house tonight!!!!" He shouts in his loud gruff voice and I laugh.

"What to drink miss Douglas??"

"Deluca bishop." I correct and he gasps. "How'd that happen???"

"I got adopted into a family." I explain shrugging and he smiles. "Okay, good. I thought you got married. What to drink??"

"How about a bottle of crown?"

"Woah!!! A bottle???" He asks confused and I nod. "It's a heavy drinking night."

He nods and he goes to his cabinet. He holds the most alcohol I've ever seen.

I pop the lid off and I just start guzzling.

Soon enough I'm stumbling around, being foolish.

Of course I'm gonna end up crashing here.

I drift to sleep slowly and I hear a door break down and shouting. Loud male shouting.

My eyes shoot open as I'm receiving my beating and I just hear him screaming, "STOP FUCKING CRYING!!! STOP!! STOP!!! IM NOT A MONSTER!!!" He yells as he relentlessly beats the shit out of me. I've already stopped my crying because I'm scared shitless but he won't stop. It's like a flip was switched.

Next thing I know I hear the door get kicked in.

"ON THE GROUND!! ON THE GROUND NOW!!" I hear a male voice scream making me cover myself in defense like a scared cowering dog. He doesn't stop.

He keeps going.

"IM NOT A MONSTER!! IM NOT A MONSTER!! I DON'T MAKE GIRLS CRY!!!" He keeps yelling angrily, pummeling me with closed fists.

"GET OFF HER!!!" A large man yells pulling him off of me and throwing him to the ground. I feel a hand grab me and I scream loudly.

"GET OFF!!! GET OFF OF ME!!" I screech in a panic.

"Ma'am, breathe." The male voice says and I'm sent into a blind rage.

"GET BACK OR I WILL KILL YOU. I WILL KILL YOU. IM NOT SCARED!!!!" I screech jumping to my feet, kicking the cop in the process.

It's not real. It's all a dream. They haven't come to save me.

"Ma'am I don't want to have to sedate you." He warns and I jump onto him before clawing at his face. I might have gnawed all my nails and skin off but I can do some damage.

"TASER TASER TASER!!!!!" I hear and thousands of jolts run through my body.

I drop to the floor, shaking profusely.

The electricity running through my veins.

My mind.

They stop and I lay there panting for air.

They have to carry me to the car because my body is weak.

The only thought running through my mind?

Maya is going to fucking kill me.

AHAHAHAAHAHA how unfortunate. Yall just wait

QOTD
Is Emberley pissing yall off too