Ch. 13 Caught

3 weeks later

Emberleys POV

I get out of my bed after yet another sleepless night.

I walk into the den and I see juniper and Carina sitting at the table.

"Bamb-"

"Late." I spat before walking out of the door.

I make my way to the school and I stop at a public restroom to take a small line of coke.

I guess this is my newest low. It helps numb the pain.

I make it to school and I slump into my seat in home room and I hear pax and Bella giggling.

Fuck them.

I close my eyes slightly and I feel a gentle hand on my shoulder.

"Em, have you been sleeping?" Mrs Barton asks concerned and I nod. "Yeah, for sure. I'm just tired like a usual teenager." I whisper shrugging and she smiles softly.

"If you need to nap, you do it. You seem exhausted." She whispers and I nod.

She's right. I'm so tired.

But sleep isn't an option. Maya and Carina are too busy with their new project to notice I haven't eaten and that I haven't slept in weeks.

My face has sunk in, my cheek bones are beginning to show and my bags below my eyes are extremely noticeable.

But fuck it.

The bell rings and I attend the rest of my classes dragging.

Finally the school day is done and I text Carina.

Me
Hey I've got to study with some friends after school don't wait up.

Doctor Deluca-Bishop
Okay. Make sure to be safe. I love you.

Me
Ok.

I walk to the house I've been crashing at every so often and when I walk in I'm greeted by the Seattle rejects.

The lowest of the low.

"Emberley!! How's our favorite baby?? How was school??" Wesley asks patting my shoulder and I shrug. "It was school. You guys got a bump?"

Wes pulls an 8 ball out and I sigh in relief.

"What do you say baby?"

"Thank you Wes." I say grabbing it smiling.

"Anything for you kid. You're our baby. We love you."

"Finally someone does." I whisper before dumping it on the very dirty coffee table and cutting it up with the debit card Carina gave me.

"That's a long line kiddo. Don't overload yourself." Coyote warned lighting up a blunt. I nod laughing before taking the full line.

"Wow kid!!! You've outdone yourself!!" Wes shouts clapping. I wipe my nose and chuckle.

"That's what I needed. Ohhhh finally." I whisper leaning back and closing my eyes.

The guys sit and talk for a while, while I sit there dazed out. Completely emotionless.

"Time to go!" Wes says standing me up and I whine. "Whyyyyyyy don't make me."

"Come on princess. We got some sketchy people coming and I don't want them to bother you. Let's go." I nod and I step onto their porch and realize it's nearly midnight.

"Walk me Home?" I ask slurring and he sighs. "I wish I could kiddo. Not tonight. If you have any problems you call." I nod and he smiles. "Adios baby." I walk off the step stumbling and giggling walking to my house.

Andy's POV

(SPIDER-MAN NO WAY HOME SPOILERS)

"I'm telling you right now Victoria, the new Spider-Man completely ruined me. HOW COULD THEY LEAVE HIM ALONE LIKE THAT???" I shout starting to get tears in my eyes.

"I know Andy, I know. It's awful. Keep your eyes on the road though I don't wanna die like May."

"HE DOESNT EVEN HAVE MAY!!!!! OH GOD VIC!!"

"Andy eyes on the road. Especially the pedestrian in the road."

I look forward and I see a younger girl walking, kinda unsteady and singing to herself.

"Shit who would let their kid out this late at night??" I ask concerned and Vic shrugs. "I don't know Andy. I don't know. Some people are fucked up."

"Im gonna ask her if she needs a ride." I whisper and I roll down my window.

"Hey, need a ride?" I ask and the girl looks up and I realize, it's Emberley.

"EMBERLEY!!" I shout and she takes off running. I bail the car. Not even putting it into park. I just take off at a sprint.

We get maybe 3 blocks away and she trips over a root grown into the sidewalk. She tumbles and I grab her by the arms. "STOP!!" I yell and she sighs.

"Please stop running. I'm so tired." I say laughing and I see something off about her.

"What is going on princesa?"

She shrugs and I sigh. "No no. Tell me what is happening or we're going to your moms."

"They aren't my moms. And it's nothing. I just got a little high with some friends."

"A-a little high???? Get up right now."

"No."

"Get up now Emberley Raine or I will pick you up."

"Do it bitch." She spits out angrily and I feel my heart almost shatter.

Bitch?

I grab her and throw her over my shoulder and I see Vic pull up with the car. "PUT IT INTO PARK NEXT TIME." She shouts and i nod before opening the back door and throwing a thrashing Emberley into the backseat.

I speed to maya and carinas and I turn to Vic. "Stay here with her. Do NOT let her leave." She nods and I knock on the door.

Carina answers in her robe obviously sleepy and I sigh.

"Andy?? What's going on??? It's nearly one in the morning!"

"We need to help Emberley."

AHHHHHHH everyone thank you so much for the support. This chapter goes out to @amy862128 this was an amazing idea for a chapter. I love you all so much.

QOTD
Favorite pet name of the Deluca bishops? I personally like Bambina soooo