Ch. 14 Opening up

Emberleys POV

As I sit in the car with Vic she sighs before saying "honey we're always here for you."

"No. NO! You don't get to say that!! My moms have been gone. Have been absent. They don't fucking love me anymore Vic. They love that fucking reject of a child and that's all they can do. That's all they can talk or think about!!"

"Emberley Raine you listen here. And you listen fucking good. I didn't say your parents are always here for you. I said we are. Andy and I. Always. When have we turned you away? We love you. Like our own child. And they are acting like assholes. They need to acknowledge that you still matter but you must understand. That little girl was abused so heavily by her father that she requires around the clock attention."

I roll my eyes and she scoffs.

"That eye roll is rated a 2 out of 10. It was shit. Get over yourself. You know what? Carina and maya may let you walk all over them, but I will not. You are nothing but a little shithead. And I fucking love you. I love you more than I love any of my other nieces. You bond with me so much more than anyone else and you treat me like this?? That's how you lose me."

I feel my heart twinge and I look out the back window.

"You want to lose me? Want to lose Andy and carina and maya?? Go ahead. But you will be miserable in this world. Because you are taking advantage of those wonderful and amazing parents."

I feel tears prick at my eyes and I sigh sadly.

"Its hard Vic." I whisper, my voice breaking quietly.

"Life is hard Emberley. We can decide whether we want to take it up the ass or if we want to soften it up first."

"I've lost everyone." I sob, my bottom lip quivering.

"How do you mean my love?"

"Paxton, Arabella, maya, carina, the station, the hospital, everyone. I've fucked up and I keep doing it and I don't know how to stop." I sob louder and she nods before putting her hand on my knee.

"We need to go inside. You need to talk to carina and maya now."

"I'm scared Vic."

"I know you are but it'll be okay. You will be okay. We can talk to them together."

I nod and we walk inside to see Andy sitting on the recliner talking with maya and Carina.

"Studying??" Maya says turning her head.

"STUDYING EMBERLEY???" She screams getting up and getting into my face causing me to cry.

"Mom-"

"NO!! DONT WEASEL YOUR WAY OUT OF THIS!! FACE THE FUCKING CONSEQUENCES LIKE AN ADULT EMBERLEY!! SINCE YOURE SO FUCKING GROWN!!"

I look down and I hear Vic behind me.

"Maya, let her talk to you."

"Victoria, butt the fuck out. You don't understand what this little shit has been doing lately."

"I do Maya. I do understand. She is ready to talk. Please don't throw this moment away. Don't be your dad."

I see mayas face twitch, almost like in pain and she nods and takes a deep breath.

"I feel like you guys don't love me anymore."

"How could you ever think that bambina?"

"I don't know. We don't ever get time, you're always with Juniper. And I love that you guys are helping her, and I feel selfish for saying this but I'm your daughter. I'm your daughter and my life is falling apart and I need my moms."

"How would we know that your life is falling apart when you won't talk to us?" Maya asks, almost bitterly and I nod. "I know. I know I've been sucking on the communication area. It just feels like I haven't done anything right lately and I deserve to suffer through this."

"You don't deserve the suffer princesa. All of us are here to help you no matter the circumstances. And yes, your moms will be mad and upset but Vic and I aren't your moms. We're your aunts and we love you and we aren't here to discipline you. We're here to help with the mistakes."

I nod as Andy talks and I sigh.

"I have to tell you guys something." I whisper and I can feel my heart racing in my chest.

"What is it bambina?"

"I-I slept with someone." I whisper nervously.

"Who???" Maya asks concerned and I sigh.

"I-I don't remember who he was." I lie, praying they won't see through it.

"Okay. Did you use protection bambina? Were you two safe? Was it absolutely consensual?"

I nod and my eyes start to water a bit.

"It wasn't fully consensual." I say before shrugging and I hear Andy and Vic gasp.

"Who??"

"I don't know maya. I told you. It was a drunken thing."

She shakes her head and carina smacks her arm. "She's opening up to us. Be respectful."

"What else is going on bambina?"

"I found out Paxton and Bella are sleeping together, I haven't slept in weeks, I'm about to fail my history class, Mrs Barton is actually being nice to me and I'm doing drugs every single day and have been for the past 2 weeks." I spill rambling so fast that I was breathless when I finished.

"What kind of drugs?" Carina asks sitting infront of me, obviously worried.

"Uhhh- coke." I whisper looking down and I hear gasps around the room.

"B-but I'm not addicted!!"

"Babe you've been doing it for weeks. You're addicted. Even if you don't realize it." Vic explains and I nod nervously. "How do we fix it?"

"You go through withdrawals with us and if we can't handle it you finish your withdrawals at a rehab center. But we are going to sit and talk with Amelia about this. She can help." Carina explains and I nod.

"Please don't stop loving me." I whisper feeling my heavy heart.

"We could never honey. Even when you do these awful things to your body. We still love you."

"I love you guys too." I whisper hugging Carina and maya tight.

"And we will work on the favoritism. We love you and Junie the same. But you need to warm up to her and give her a chance. She's a wonderful baby." Maya explains and I nod.

"I'll try." I whisper, feeling a shot of jealous run through my veins.

QOTD
What kinda underwear do y'all use? Thongs, cheeky, boxers, etc?