Ch. 16 Arguing

A few days later

Emberleys POV

"Juniiiii!!" I shout waddling through the house looking for the bright and bouncy little girl as we play hide and seek.

I hear her small giggles and I jump up acting oblivious.

"Oh! Where could she be??" I ask in an excited tone. I hear her quiet hushed giggles and I laugh a little.

Maybe I was too soon to judge. She is a very sweet girl.

"Okay, if Juni isn't in here I guess she won't want any chocolate chip cookies!!" I yell walking out and I hear rapid footsteps behind me and I feel her wrap herself around my legs. "I WANT!!" She yells and I smile and pick her up. "Let's go get some then honey."

Carinas POV

I walk into the house after a day of work to hear Juni and Em laughing and I smile. I'm so glad they are getting along. I walk into the kitchen to get a drink and I see the sink full of black soot.

Oh my fucking-

I sigh loudly and begin to try to get that shit off my sink.

After 5 or 6 minutes of trying I throw the scrub brush into the sink frustratedly and I hear mayas footsteps.

"I- I'm sorry about that love."

"Whatever." I snap walking away from the sink to walk into the bedroom and slam the door. I hear rapid little footsteps and there's a knock at my door.

"Mommy.." I hear Juni say in a small voice.

"Come in bambina." I say sighing because I let my temper get the best of me.

"Are you angry?" She asks in a small voice and I smile at her softly. "No, no honey. Not with you."

"With mom?" She asks cocking her head to the side and I nod sadly. "She's just frustrating me baby. Don't worry about it." She walks to me and climbs into my lap and I hug her tightly.

Mayas POV

"Hey mom. Everything alright?" Em asks walking into the kitchen as I scrub the hell out of the sink.

"It's fine." I snap leaning over the sink angrily.

"What's wrong?" She asks jumping onto the counter next to me and sitting.

"Your mother is just pissing me off. She's been mean for weeks now and I can't figure out why."

"Have you tried talking to her?" She asks curiously and I sigh and nod.

"I have tried everything. Talking to her, giving her space, crying, laughing, nothing is working."

"I'm sorry mom."

"It's fine. Maybe she'll get over herself soon." I grumble and I hear a scoff behind me.

I turn around to look at my angry wife and she turns on her heel and returns back to our room.

"Maybe you shouldn't say things like that." Emberley says smart assed and I roll my eyes.

"It doesn't matter what I say em, she will stay angry."

She nods and she walks out and I grab one of the pots we have and I throw it angrily.

Carinas POV

I'm so fucking done with her shit. Every single day she just has to be right or she has to be the victim. She never takes into consideration my feelings. I'm cleaning our room when I hear something clatter in the kitchen and I run in there panicked.

I go in to see maya standing there sobbing over the sink and a giant hole in my wall.

My fucking wall.

"What the actual fuck were you thinking?" I ask beginning to get enraged.

"IM THINKING ABOUT HOW MY WIFE ISNT TALKING TO ME ANYMORE CARINA!"

"Oh my fucking- YOU THREW A POT AT THE WALL AND CREATED A BIG ASS HOLE BECAUSE YOU ARENT GETTING YOUR WAY???"

"Don't. Don't you dare turn this on me."

"This is you maya!! It's all you!! YOU have to get your way! YOU supported our daughters drug addiction! YOU have temper tantrums!! ITS ALL FUCKING YOU MAYA. YOU MADE ME FALL OUT OF LOVE!!"

After that sentence left my mouth, I saw her world crash into pieces.

"Y-you don't me-"

"Yes I do. I mean every fucking word maya."

She looks down and she chokes back a sob.

"O-okay. I'll stay at my parents." She says heartbrokenly and I can feel my anxiety skyrocket.

That place is bad for her.

"Okay." I say and I turn on my heel to go into the den.

Emberleys POV

"Put these on." I say putting the large headphones on my little sisters ears while maya and Carina were arguing. I ignore their screams as I've been through this before in my old house and I play music on my phone for Juni.

I hear my door open and I turn my head to see a heartbroken maya.

I take the headphones off of Juni and she sighs. "Girls, I love you both very very much. I'm going to see my parents for a little bit. Everything is okay. I'll be back to see you two soon." She gave us both a hug and a kiss of the top of the head and with that, she turned and left.

AHHHHH SORRY FOR THE WAIT!!

QOTD
Penguins? Adorable or fucking ugly?