Ch. 21 Oh No

Emberleys POV

"Open your mouth girl." The big man says unbuckling his pants in a hurry.

I shake my head no and I feel a strong fist come down across my face.

My head is snapped to the side and I am dazed.

"Open your fucking mouth or I will kick in your teeth and break your jaw." He grumbles angrily and I do as told.

I'm sure you can figure out what happens next.

"Ohhhhhhh" he grumbles pulling out of my mouth and stroking himself hurriedly.

He finishes on my face and I gasp.

Slowly I fall into a panic attack and he stares at me breathlessly.

"Wh-what are you doing?" He asks unsure of what to do and I am slowly gasping for air feeling around the ground, attempting to ground myself.

"C-can-can't breathe."I wheeze out shakily and he looks at me panicked.

"C-c-can't breathe." I whisper again beginning to panic more.

He puts himself away, and pulls his pants up before grabbing a wet paper towel, cleaning a bit of my face and running out of the bathroom.

I lay there on the bathroom floor sobbing, shaking profusely for however long before I feel hands.

I scream loudly and I scramble to my knees to shuffle away and I feel the person pull me close.

"It's okay. It's okay. Let me call for your mom." I hear jo Wilson whisper and I cling to her.

"D-do-don't let him get me." I whisper rocking myself back and forth in her arms.

Eventually carina shows up and I am sobbing loudly in jos arms.

"Bambina. Bambina. Look into my eyes." Carina whispers grasping my face gently. I keep my eyes clamped shut and she kisses my forehead.

"Open your eyes Bella. You are okay. It's all over." She says, already knowing that I'm having flashbacks of Connor.

"H-he-he hurt me." I whisper trembling gently.

"Shhhhh. Shh. You're okay." Carina whispers brushing my hair out of my eyes. Jo is still holding me and she squeezes me tight.

"Em, I used to have panic attacks like this, I was abused by my ex husband. When I have these episodes alex has found it's easiest to calm me down when pressure is added. So I'm going to squeeze you a bit, trick your nervous system into thinking you're secure." Jo explains and I already feel a weight lifted off my chest.

I squeeze her back slightly and I deeply breathe in. Carina comes on the other side of me and squeezes me with jo and I begin to cry just a bit more.

"I-I love you both." I whisper holding both of their arms.

After I calm down a bit more, I get up and I brush myself off.

"What happened bambina?" Carina asks braiding my hair gently.

"N-nothing. I came in here and just began to have a panic attack." I whisper shrugging.

She nods and she pulls me as close as she can. "You are okay bambina. I won't let anyone get you." She whispers back and I take a deep breath.

"Thank you momma." She smiles and we walk to mayas room and see juni talking away.

That girl can talk for hours.

"Mommy! Momma told me how you two met!!" Juni yells to us when we walk through the door and we both smile at her. "I'm glad she did. So you can hear and learn about what real love looks and sounds like."

Juni and I both smile to each other and then we hear a knock on the door.

We all look to see who it is and in walks my coach.

Fuck.

"Db can I talk to you?"

"What are you doing here Coach Matthews?" Maya asks and I can feel my heart racing a million miles an hour.

"I need to talk with Em about a situation with one of the girls."

I walk into the hall with him and when I'm sure we're out of earshot I flip out.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!?" I shout pushing him hard and this causes him to have an outburst.

"You just had a panic attack on the bathroom floor! You think I'd leave!? You think I'm just an insensitive PRICK!?" He shouts hitting the wall beside my head. I flinch hard and I go ballistic.

I push him in the chest and I can almost guarantee he can see the fire in my eyes.

"I will NEVER let a man abuse me again. Try me." I growl under my breath and this enrages him more.

He shoves me back and I grab him by the shoulders of his shirt and I run him into the wall.

"Leave me alone." I growl once more.

"What are you gonna do stupid bitch??" He asks laughing. He starts to stalk toward me and I am backed against a wall every step he says new things.

"Tell your mommies?"

"They'll hate you."

"Tell the police?"

"You'll be in jail with me."

"Don't you wish you had real parents?"

And that was my last straw. I tie it up with him and knee him in the balls before he falls to the ground and I climb on him and start punching him.

Punch after punch, he cries out more and more.

"Don't!"

Punch.

"Talk!"

Punch.

"About!"

Punch.

"My!!"

Punch.

"Parents!!!!"

The last punch is the hardest.

And then I feel someone lift me off of him. I look over, past the security guard holding me and I see carina standing in awe.

"What the fuck?"