Ch. 12 Screwed.. Literally

Emberleys POV

I walk into Coach Matthews office and I sit in the chair anxiously tapping my foot.

Is this a mistake? Should I leave?

I hear the door click and in walks Coach Matthews. "Okay, here's how we're going to do this. You will listen to everything I say. If you ever feel uncomfortable you will tell me and I will stop."

I nod and I can feel my heart racing.

"I-I'm kinda scared." I whisper and he laughs. "First time?"

"Yeah." I whisper playing with my hands in my lap. I technically am a virgin because I didn't have consensual sex but I don't know.

"Alright, lay down on the floor." He whispers and I nod before lying on the floor. He puts a condom on and I can feel my anxiety pick up.

"I'm sliding in okay?" I nod and I don't even feel him go in.

"Woah! Are you sure this is your first time??" He asks and I nod anxiously.

"Usually there's some resistance!" He exclaims and I nod once more. "I-I don't think I'm having fun. Can-can we stop?" I ask and he sighs.

"Honey I've already started and I'm already hard. Just let me finish up and I'll take care of you."

"B-but you said-"

"Please Emberley. You're going to ruin my boner. You wanted me to start this. At least have the decency to let me finish."

I nod and he starts to go at a rapid pace. As I lay there and wait for his finish I think about being anywhere else. And that's when my panic attack starts to set in.

"Come here girl." The man who captured me grunts.

"I-I don't feel good please."

"I don't give a fuck. Come here and suck my dick." He says grabbing me and pulling me to him. I start to cry and he punches me in the stomach. "Stop fucking crying." He whispers and I nod.

He begins to use me and I slip into another place.

"Emberley!!" He yells before hitting me in the face. My head bounces off his fist onto the cement floor behind me and I lay there dazed.

My ears ringing and the light piercing my eyes I lay there squinting, struggling to focus.

"I'm sorry you just scared me. You scared me because you were freaking out and crying. I wouldn't have hit you if you hadn't scared me. I'm such an awful guy."

"N-no please just get off me."

"Will you let me finish at least?? Gosh, you'd think you'd let me at least finish because you wanted this!"

I nod and he continues and I lay there dazed out of my mind. This was not a good idea.

Finally he finishes and he rolls onto the floor next to me and he's out like a light. I stand up shakily and put on my pants before walking out of his office.

I begin to walk home and my phone starts ringing.

Carina Deluca

I take a deep breath before answering.

"Hello." I say, trying my best to hide my emotionless tone.

"Hey baby, juniper and I are out to the store do you want us to come and grab you?"

"No. I'll walk."

"Okay, well if you need a ride let me kn-"

And I hang up on her. I'm not in the mood to fake being okay with this girl living with me.

I make it to the front door and I walk in quietly.

I just hope Maya doesn't realize I'm home.

I get halfway down the hallway and I hear Maya yell, "you're home late! Where have you been??"

"Practice ran late. Sorry mom." I whisper walking to my room and laying on my bed. Staring at the door frame where my door should be.

Maya pokes her head in the door and she smiles at me. "Everything okay?"

"Just tired." I whisper pulling my blanket over me.

"Want me to lay with you while you nap?"

I shake my head no and roll over.

I hear her footsteps departure and I lay in my bed wide eyed and physically anxious. Still so incredibly dazed out though.

Probably a concussion.

"Want some dinner honey?" I shake my head no and I hear Maya sigh. "When did you eat last?"

"I ate at lunch." I lie not rolling over to hold this conversation with maya.

"Okay honey. If you get hungry tell me and I'll make you something."

I nod once more and she walks away once again.

Was there a condom on his dick?

When he rolled off of me.. was he still wearing his condom??

Oh my fucking gosh.

I shoot out of bed and take off running. "FORGOT MY HOMEWORK ON THE BLEACHERS!! ILL BE BACK!!" I scream before sprinting out the door. Running like my feet have never carried me before. I make it into his office and I see him laying there breathing heavily. No condom.

"Wake up. WAKE UP!!" I scream shaking him anxiously.

"What????" He asks grumpily. "Where is your condom??? Where's the fucking condom!?"

"I-it's in the trash Emberley."

I look through the trash bin and find it tied up.

Thank God.

Anotha one:)

QOTD
Any suggestions?