BS 37

37. Liyah's Revenge

//Miracle Raelyn//

"Help! Help us!"

"Tama na! Please, I'm begging!"

"Don't touch her! Ximena!"

"I can't breath! L-let me go!"

I never imagined myself intensely stopping my rage. This rage. My hands are trembling as well as my whole body in the midst of humiliation and fear.

I looked at them. Them. These horrible, horrible people laughing at us. Making fun of us. Gusto kong hablutin ang phones nilang nangunguha ng litrato at video sa amin. Gusto ko silang patahimik dahil sa lakas ng kanilang halakhak, sigawan, at bulungan. Gusto ko silang---patahimikin.

I felt someone's cold hand holding my arm. It was Ximena. She's also shaky, pale, humiliated, and terrified. She's like a little puppy, shaking to death. She looked at me... She looked at me with a single, painful tear in her left eye.

I hate it.

And this hatred that is boiling more and more inside of me is slowly turning into madness. I also hate that this might be the time that I have to bring back the past version of me.

The worst version of me.

"Where is she? Where's your queen now? Bakit wala siya rito upang ipagtanggol kayo?" pangungutya ni Liyah sa amin. "I bet she already heard what's happening here, but she just doesn't care."

"That's not true! She's coming---" Liyah cutted Ximena's words off.

"Zip it, loser! She's not! She's is not coming here to save y'all weak asses. Ganiyan ba kayo kabobo at blind para hindi makitang ginagamit niya lang kayo?" Then she laughed and the whole school laughed with her.

It all started with a petty trash talk that she started. Mapayapa kaming kumakain sa table namin after all the teachers walked outside the cafeteria for the meeting, which I know for sure that Liyah had something to do about that, when she approached us, belittled us, then harassed Phoebie first before the rest of us. She had it planned out. I really know that. Her stupid friends even helped her attacking us. Although, hindi ko mahagilap kung nasaan ang squad niya. They're probably doing something shitty as well.

Una nilang inatake si Phoebie dahil alam nilang may kakayahan itong lumaban. Compared to all of us, she's so badly beaten up so bad right now. I can see the visible violet, swollen bruises all over her body. She's even too tired and in pain to open her eyes or lift her head. Pero alam kong gising siya, nakikinig at lumalaban.

At heto na kami ngayong apat. Some cheerleaders and jocks are guarding and holding us from behind. Making sure that we won't do something stupid, like fighting back or escaping. Nakaluhod kami ngayon sa sahig, basa at madumi ang uniporme, masakit ang anit sa ulo dahil sa pagsabunot at hila sa buhok namin, may sugat, kalmot, at pasa sa katawan, at dumudugo pa ang ilong at bibig. Ang pinakamasakit pa sa lahat ay ang buong katawan namin dahil sa sapilitan at pwersahan nila kaming hinila pababa sa hagdan. Papunta sa first floor ng cafeteria kung saan lahat ay maari kaming panoorin at pagtawanan.

"I can't believe that I'm too much of a sweetheart for being the one telling you losers about this, like, seriously. Destiny fucking Vliss Joensen will never be friends with you creatures. She's doesn't care. She's just arrogant enough to take you in and try to fit you into the system. Like lab rats. Familiar with the words, Hope?" Liyah stared at Hope, her eyes full of nothing but power. Meanwhile, Hope's eyes are full of nothing and said nothing at all, too.